Vacation Feeding For Betta Fish

GCaquariums

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi everyone!

I am leaving my apartment Thursday afternoon and won't be back until Sunday morning. Will my betta be okay without any food for that long?

Unfortunately I don't have any alternate tanks to be able to bring him along... except the cup I bought him in. Thanks in advance guys!

-GCaquariums

LiamS1510

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm not an expert but I have a suggestion. Can you pay someone to feed your betta while you're gone?

Betta Obsessed

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Because to them, suddenly, it's either always dark (if you leave the light off) or light (if you leave the light on) all the time. It messes up their day/night cycle and is very bad for them, especially for longer periods of time. There was another person I helped (on a different forum) who had only left for 3 days, without any lighting timer and it was bad.

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah ur fish should all be fine u less of course they r really sick but I doubt that. Definitely suggest getting a light timer thing for both tanks, no one should be affected to badly tho if u forget I don’t think, tho I’m not an expert so probably get others opinions as well

smee82

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
He will be fine. Anything less then 2 weeks.and you dont need to worry

Gabriel Di Pasquale

Reaction score
If you need to go away you can get food that are pucks that you put in the aquarium and it automatically gives food to the Betta there is one for 7 days, this is the link to see what I mean!:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom