Vacation Feeders

Djimmi

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a vacation feeder that'll last me about a month (I'm only gone for 3 weeks). I can't seem to find any though. If you know any automatic feeders that'll last me a month or so, please tell me. I have one 20 Gallon tank and one 30 Gallon tank.

Samanta.r

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Well since you're gone for three weeks that feeder might not work. Maybe try to get a friend or neighbor to check in on the fish and feed them every 3 days or so. Of you do make sure to portion out the food for each tank in a separate container like a zipblock bag.

OP
D

Djimmi

Reaction score
Samanta.r said:
Well since you're gone for three weeks that feeder might not work. Maybe try to get a friend or neighbor to check in on the fish and feed them every 3 days or so. Of you do make sure to portion out the food for each tank in a separate container like a zipblock bag.
Oh boy, I'll try my best. I'll actually try to see if there are any feeders that would last me through 3 weeks, if not, then I guess I'm going to ask my friend.

Galathiel

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
There is a lot that can go wrong with a feeder, including not working at all, to dumping in too much. Here's one that will feed for extended periods of time, though:

New Threads