Used Fluval Spec V Worth? Question

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by Ravynn, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Ravynn

RavynnWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +256
    Experience:
    More than 10 years
    I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right category or not but this seems to fit the bill! I'm not selling this on here, just looking for opinions on how much I should sell it for on my local buy and sell group.

I have a used 5.6G Fluval Spec V (newer version) I bought in December for $150 CAD, so just shy of 6 months old. It'll come with a 50w heater, malaysian driftwood with anubias attached, java fern, digital thermometer and I still have water in the tank and the filter media/sponge has been sitting in it for less than a week so it's possible the bacteria is still alive but regardless there's an extra bag of ceramic media in there than what it came with. I also painted a square metal top table black for the tank with a yoga mat on it... it's not a stand so not sure if I should include that or not.

What do you think this little setup is worth selling for (in canadian currency obviously)?

2. kallililly1973

kallililly1973Fishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +3,132
    Experience:
    2 years
    Sounds like it’s worth the $150 like u paid for it plain... seeing you added the extra plants and other things and also it could still possibly be cycled which would be a huge plus!!