Want To Sell USA Bred Betta Fish

philam

USA Bred Betta Fish

this is my thread of this spawn and I’m updating it weekly.

Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas | 446928 | Betta Breeding

they are currently 11 weeks old and still juveniles. They are still marbling and getting colors everyday. They are Nemo galaxy (Male) and red blue galaxy (Female) spawn. I will only ship within USA. Shipping is Priority mail and priority express is also an option. I will also giveaway a freebie if you want one.

here are some of my males

message me for any questions.

philam

These are some of the female siblings!

philam

These are my juvenile boys! 13 weeks old

mrjohn

Hey there. I've been following your thread and I showed my fiance some photos and videos of the little guys. She may be interested in one, but I think she prefers more of a solid color. I've seen the parents of the spawn so I am assuming that all will have generally the same pattern.

So a shot in the dark. Do any males at the moment look like they may have a bit more solidity to them color wise?

Regardless, they are beautiful!

Thanks!

philam

Hey I remember you!

yes I do have some solid blue males that’s from the same spawn. I have quite a few of them.

mrjohn

Hey I remember you!

yes I do have some solid blue males that’s from the same spawn. I have quite a few of them.
Awesome! Any way to grab a few recent pictures? I'll show them to my lady and go from on there. No rush!

philam

Awesome! Any way to grab a few recent pictures? I'll show them to my lady and go from on there. No rush!
Yes I will take a picture of one for you tomorrow since they all look the same. Is that okay?

philam

Here is a video of two that was from 2 weeks ago but they haven’t changed except they grew. Jump to 1:30 and 3:50

mrjohn

Yes I will take a picture of one for you tomorrow since they all look the same. Is that okay?
Yes! Sorry, didn't get a notification.

mrjohn

Here is a video of two that was from 2 weeks ago but they haven’t changed except they grew. Jump to 1:30 and 3:50

Thanks!

philam

Here it is mrjohn I also have a blue female like him that is the sibling of that blue male.

Attachments

• E7D710ED-FE03-4BBC-846B-EC248AAF0A6B.jpeg
    E7D710ED-FE03-4BBC-846B-EC248AAF0A6B.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 74

mrjohn

Here it is mrjohn I also have a blue female like him that is the sibling of that blue male.
Thank you! We would like that guy if possible!

philam

Thank you! We would like that guy if possible!
Of course! How many did you want? You are getting two as the other one being the extra (unless you don’t want it). If you want more than that, I can send you more.

mrjohn

Of course! How many did you want? You are getting two as the other one being the extra (unless you don’t want it). If you want more than that, I can send you more.
Just the one guy. I don't have room for another Betta. This guy will be going in a 10 gallon. Wish I could take more!

philam

Just the one guy. I don't have room for another Betta. This guy will be going in a 10 gallon. Wish I could take more!
Okay no problem!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Demeter
Replies
Views
philam
Replies
Views
brhau
Replies
Views
TheBettaBar
Replies
Views
Demeter

Did You Know...

Are you curious how people dechlorinate water when using a python water changer? See this thread:
Dechlorinating Water While Using The Python Water Changer

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom