Want To Sell USA Bred Betta Fish

philam

Reaction score
USA Bred Betta Fish

this is my thread of this spawn and I’m updating it weekly.

Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas | 446928 | Betta Breeding

they are currently 11 weeks old and still juveniles. They are still marbling and getting colors everyday. They are Nemo galaxy (Male) and red blue galaxy (Female) spawn. I will only ship within USA. Shipping is Priority mail and priority express is also an option. I will also giveaway a freebie if you want one.

here are some of my males

message me for any questions.

mrjohn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey there. I've been following your thread and I showed my fiance some photos and videos of the little guys. She may be interested in one, but I think she prefers more of a solid color. I've seen the parents of the spawn so I am assuming that all will have generally the same pattern.

So a shot in the dark. Do any males at the moment look like they may have a bit more solidity to them color wise?

Regardless, they are beautiful!

Thanks!

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Hey I remember you!

yes I do have some solid blue males that’s from the same spawn. I have quite a few of them.

mrjohn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
Hey I remember you!

yes I do have some solid blue males that’s from the same spawn. I have quite a few of them.
Awesome! Any way to grab a few recent pictures? I'll show them to my lady and go from on there. No rush!

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
mrjohn said:
Awesome! Any way to grab a few recent pictures? I'll show them to my lady and go from on there. No rush!
Yes I will take a picture of one for you tomorrow since they all look the same. Is that okay?

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
mrjohn said:
Here is a video of two that was from 2 weeks ago but they haven’t changed except they grew. Jump to 1:30 and 3:50

mrjohn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
Yes I will take a picture of one for you tomorrow since they all look the same. Is that okay?
Yes! Sorry, didn't get a notification.

mrjohn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
Here it is mrjohn I also have a blue female like him that is the sibling of that blue male.
Thank you! We would like that guy if possible!

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
mrjohn said:
Thank you! We would like that guy if possible!
Of course! How many did you want? You are getting two as the other one being the extra (unless you don’t want it). If you want more than that, I can send you more.

mrjohn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
Of course! How many did you want? You are getting two as the other one being the extra (unless you don’t want it). If you want more than that, I can send you more.
Just the one guy. I don't have room for another Betta. This guy will be going in a 10 gallon. Wish I could take more!

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
mrjohn said:
Just the one guy. I don't have room for another Betta. This guy will be going in a 10 gallon. Wish I could take more!
Okay no problem!

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom