Usa Betta Breeders . . . Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Zoe13, May 17, 2018.

1. Zoe13Valued MemberMember

I am currently cycling a 40 gallon tank that I want to make into a betta sorority with 15 female bettas. I don't want to buy fish from pet stores that keep them in tiny tubs of dirty water. Nor do I want to have fish shipped all the way from Thailand. I prefer to buy from a hobbyist who breeds bettas, or from a local fish store that keeps the bettas in heated, filtered tanks. I am in Connecticut and am OK with fish being shipped to me or buying them local pickup.

2. GuppyGuy007

GuppyGuy007Well Known MemberMember

I know that there is a company in New Jersey caller the new jersey betta hatchery. She has some really nice B ettas, but I am not sure if she ships. I will try to find a link to her site.

She does ship!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018
  3. OP
    OP
    Z

Zoe13Valued MemberMember

Fishlover001 thank you so much. I will check her out.

4. KakeHugs

KakeHugsWell Known MemberMember

Hi! I got a couple spawns of koi bettas! Im not sure if I can supply a total of 15 in one go but I am breeding some red dragons in a couple weeks as well. The kois should be big enough in a month or two to sell hopefully! Possibly sooner

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice