Urgent! Fin Rot Or Bullying?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Rac_gup, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Rac_gup

Rac_gupNew MemberMember

hey everyone,

I have a tank with 5 guppies and 6 guppy fry, and a few of them have rough ended tails when they never used to. I only noticed it just now by looking at my guppies but 2 of my males definitely have it.
    I don't have the means to test levels or medicate as I have never had these problems before and shops are shut because it is a public holiday :(
    My male/female ratios are a little out because I lost two females last week to pregnancy issues so I now have 4 males and 1 female which is terrible

PLEASE HELP!!! :( :(

2. AllieSten

AllieStenFishlore VIPMember

Can you get some pictures?

3. OP
    OP
    Rac_gup

Rac_gupNew MemberMember

IMG_3213.JPGIMG_3216.JPG Couldn't get very clear photos as it I should night time here and bad lighting, also the fact that a few of my fish are very active, including one of the ones with a bad tail so is hard to snap a photo. Black male is usually lethargic and has always made a habit of sitting at bottom, orange male naturally has a swordfin shaped tail long at the top and short at the bottom so is hard to see but there is definitely some ruggedness

4. OP
    OP
    Rac_gup

Rac_gupNew MemberMember

Update!

I lost one of my male guppies who wasn't showing signs and looked perfectly healthy :/ I can't get to the lfs as it is closed today for a public holiday and I will be away tomorrow so I don't know what to do :(
    What am I doing wrong????