Upgrade Issues - Post in here

Mike

Ok, I think I've gone through most of the edits needed for this latest upgrade... please post (or repost here if you posted it elsewhere) any issues you are having with the forum in this thread so I can keep track of things.

Thanks for your patience!
Mike

StarGirl

None so far.

Edit I wish VIP was purple......

Blueberrybetta

I love the new update, but the only problem i have is the thread titles still arent 'highlighted' or 'linked' for me in alerts and it really bothers me. It wasnt like this before, is it supposed to not be linked?

Thanks

UnknownUser

I have this huge block of text here using my phone and it doesn’t look very good

86 ssinit

Ok I guess I’m doing something wrong. When I go to a thread I started to add something. I get this
whats up? What do I need to do?

Coradee

86 ssinit said:
Ok I guess I’m doing something wrong. When I go to a thread I started to add something. I get this
whats up? What do I need to do?
I’m getting the same thing whenever I try to go to a different board

Sorg67

I have no issues. Working fine for me. But I have an idea for a future upgrade - add PH, GH, KH to tank details.

Mike

Make sure to refresh your cache. 86 ssinit and Coradee that looks like you are pulling in the previous stylesheet and a refresh/clear cache should fix.

Coradee

Thanks Mike, it sorted itself out & it’s normal again now

86 ssinit

Same here all is good now! Thank you

mattgirl

For some reason the side bar doesn't scroll in sync with the thread. I have to get at least half way down the page before the side bar scrolls.

Mike

mattgirl said:
For some reason the side bar doesn't scroll in sync with the thread. I have to get at least half way down the page before the side bar scrolls.
It's a "sticky" sidebar. It's a new and cool thing from the theme developer (flatawesome+) that we are using.

mattgirl

Mike said:
It's a "sticky" sidebar. It's a new and cool thing from the theme developer (flatawesome+) that we are using.
I really like the "similar threads" addition to the side bar. Kinda confused me at first but I have come to like the extra information it adds. I will get used to having to do additional scrolling to get to it

86 ssinit

Any chance we could get the where were from back under our avatar? Just nice to know where people live. Thanks.

Pythia

86 ssinit said:
Any chance we could get the where were from back under our avatar? Just nice to know where people live. Thanks.
Yeah, that would be awesome.

StarGirl

86 ssinit said:
I think you at least have to have a country on there if no other is listed.

86 ssinit

StarGirl15 said:
I think you at least have to have a country on there if no other is listed.
no on mine it just has posts and reactions. That it. It use to have where I’m from. It just helps when talking to people overseas. You know us Americans we think everybody’s like us .

mattgirl

I agree, location is a very useful bit of information.

StarGirl

86 ssinit said:
no on mine it just has posts and reactions. That it. It use to have where I’m from. It just helps when talking to people overseas. You know us Americans we think everybody’s like us .
Yes I know that's what you meant.......I am just saying when someone has nothing listed it should at least be the country they are from, not nothing at all.

86 ssinit

Yes that would be great. Why is it people dont want to list where there from?

StarGirl

86 ssinit said:
Yes that would be great. Why is it people dont want to list where there from?
I don't know. I've always wondered that.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

So I went on FishLore dark after the update(It changed to light during the time you were messing with stuff) and the blue outlines temporarily blinded me. FishLore dark is supposed to be dark, not dark with neon blue. Also, the pink banner is kinda annoying, again FishLore dark is supposed to be dark, not have neon colors.

Sorg67

Ideas for additional reaction options for future upgrade:

Interesting
Congratulations
Good Luck
Disagree (not sure this one is a good idea)

Sorg67

I am no longer able to add a quote to an existing message when editing. It seems to always put a quote in a new message.

erinw347

Best answer does not work on mobile, except for your own reply or answer.

Hugooo

Sorg67 said:
Ideas for additional reaction options for future upgrade:

Interesting
Congratulations
Good Luck
Disagree (not sure this one is a good idea)
Hi. I like all of these except disagree, as that one could offend some people. For now, I think that interesting can equal informative, congratulations can equal clapping, and good luck can equal hug. Not meant to offend you, just saying that is what you can use for right now. A few reaction ideas I have are haha and agree, and roll eyes, although that might also offend some people. Another idea is when someone posts a new article, it goes in the new threads column or somewhere like that so people can see that it has been posted. Other than that, I really enjoy the new update!

86 ssinit

Ok I can’t download photos! When I go to attach files it sends me to another page where I can download the picture but can’t get back to the thread to place it. If I try the photo on the top board it just goes and goes but never downloads.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom