Updating profiles

1. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

It would really be a big help for everyone to update their profiles. Click above on profiles, and then click on 'forum profile information. Please put a location if you can because some meds, fish, plants, etc. are available on 1 continent but not another. I know we have some young ones here, and internet safety is important, but if you could at least put down Europe or UK, etc., that would really help. And those from the US, just put US if it makes you nervous. Also, on that same screen, please list your tanks with sizes and the inhabitants like I did on my signature. It makes it so much easier to keep up with what everyone has so we don't keep asking the same questions like, "what size is your tank?, what other fish are in the tank, etc. This will really get you quicker answers especially if you have an emergency situation, plus it's a way of "bragging" about what you've got. ;)

2. FishFan Member Member

Um, that'd be great, except you're only allowed 300 characters in your sig & I have so many different inhabitants that all mine don't fit :(

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Yeah, I noticed that too! :-[

4. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Hey Gang,

This is a setting on the forum. I just updated the setting (just happened upon it) and you should be able to enter more than 300 characters in your signatures. Let me know if you have any probs.

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Woo hoo! Thanks Mike! ;D