Updates on the fishy friends

ShaynaB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So it's been a while since I've posted pictures and I don't believe I ever introduced one of my boys to you properly...

So here are some updates!

Here's Skye. He's my brat. He likes to play hide from the camera, then after I give up on taking his picture, he'll come over and be like "MOM!!! Why'd you stop? What are you doing now??" So I tricked him and took my camera with me when I left. Brat...

396.jpg

397.jpg

398.jpg

Here's Prince. He's getting old and cranky. Most of the time all he wants to do is sit on a plant and rest or eat. He's still the sweetest betta I've ever seen. Very gentle. He has his two ottos in with him to keep his tank clean. However, he's hard to take pictures of. He doesn't like the camera at all. This is the best one I could get.

399.jpg

Ok, so here's the boy you guys haven't seen yet... His name is Angel and he sits in our den. He's a friendly guy and he has the prettiest fins. None of the other bettas I've seen around here have solid fins but he does and when he swims around he definitely looks like an angel. He has a bit of lavender to him that doesn't really show up too well on camera.

400.jpg

401.jpg

402.jpg

Ok, well that's my update for now. If I can figure out how to do it, I might get a girl to join my brood here... I just don't know if I have space enough... Where there's a will there's a way though... Enjoy the pictures!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great pics! You have some gorgeous boys. I think a little girl would be a nice addition!

pamd

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice photos of lovely boys! Is Angel a teen? He looks like it because of those large, beautiful eyes, yet his fins look like he's fairly mature. Thanks for sharing!

kathyshovel

Reaction score
wow they are lovely looking boys makes me feel all motherly they do look well looked after good on u best wishes for u and your boys 2009

ShaynaB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice photos of lovely boys! Is Angel a teen? He looks like it because of those large, beautiful eyes, yet his fins look like he's fairly mature. Thanks for sharing!
Angel's the same age as Skye. Angel and Skye are actually siblings... They were pretty teeny boys when I got them although I'm not sure exactly how old they were. They were smaller than I'd normally seen for sale. Both the boys have the big eye look. You can't tell with Skye now because his head is a darker color but he had it a lot more when I first got him. They look so much different when they're in pictures, but in their own tanks you can tell they share the same traits. I got them in October. It's a heck of a difference between then and now, even if it's only been around 2 and a half months. Here are some of the first pictures I took of Skye. Neither of them have lost that puppy dog look yet. (I love the big eyes!)

403.jpg

76.jpg

ShaynaB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great pics! You have some gorgeous boys. I think a little girl would be a nice addition!
Thanks Lucy! I just have to figure out where to put her... I may do some tank reorganizing in the near future. Seeing all the cute girlies here (yours included) makes me want one! You're all enablers!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
OMG your Sky looks EXACTLY like my Winter!!!! And Angel would too if he was the same color. It's almost creepy the similarity...
And I love your other boys! Angel has the balloon thing like Winter does on his tail.
You have 3 very handsome young men there

Attachments

kathyshovel

Reaction score
another wow betta winter is" magical" looking and next to the plants really shows his colour ,betta look like they all have their own personalty ,

ShaynaB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
OMG your Sky looks EXACTLY like my Winter!!!! And Angel would too if he was the same color. It's almost creepy the similarity...
And I love your other boys! Angel has the balloon thing like Winter does on his tail.
You have 3 very handsome young men there
Wow! They really do look exactly alike! Skye does the balloon thing too, but mostly with his top fin. That's great!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom