Updates on all of my tanks :O

1. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

After cleaning all of my tanks I decided to snap some photos and videos and tell people a little about what's going on with my tanks :)

2.5 gallon betta:
    Actually unsure of if it is a male or female now. If its a male I plan to divide my 10 gallon and move him into there. Then turn this into a shrimp tank.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLobWYyPUPc&feature=channel

10 gallon betta:
    This tank has been going pretty good. It's a little cloudy from me cleaning out the filter so no photos but I have video of the current bachelor. He also is sharing his tank with a clown pleco and a common pleco. Both are moving into the 125 soon. The common got super beat up in the 125 so I'm letting him heal and grow a little.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzHPsU6_fE&feature=g-upl&context=G2e85bdaAUAAAAAAAAAA

10 gallon fry:
    From what I can count in all of the plants. I have 1 gold dust molly, 1 red wag platy, and 9 guppies. The rest I think got sucked into the filter before I could fix it. Video of the set up AND video of them eating :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3c1oMsY1I&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-fB...DvjVQa1PpcFPGPVP2CfIB7AIyjA7aDD56DedW3BwA7vc=

29 gallon goldies:
    Still a temp set up. Here's a couple pictures of one of the goldies and the gold algae eater.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

29 Gallon seahorses:
    No video or photos. This is actually the first time I've messed with the tank since we got these. They are "potbelly" seahorses, totally weird looking.

55 Gallon Saltwater:
    I am actually quite mad about this tank. I had this one up and running and it was SO pretty. Everything was reading fine. I left for a week then the day before I come home I get a text from my mom saying ALL of the fish died......Apparently they had ich. Not sure how it happened so out of the blue and so suddenly but oh well. Finally recleaned the tank, still have some snails still alive.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

125 Gallon Planted:
    My poor common pleco got pretty beat up so I had to move him in with one of my bettas. The rest of the fish are still doing amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w8EZtB1TFk&feature=channel

150 Gallon reef:
    Sorry no photo or video there is a TON of algae and I stirred everything up so its cloudy. I will get a video soon :) I need to show off my corals and fishies :) I was pretty happy to find out my manderine is still alive. He's been missing for a while.

2. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

What no photos? Boo hoo.

3. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Sorry, it posted before I was done attaching them my computer likes to do that.

4. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

They all look great! Love the Goldfish! What type is he?

5. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I bought him as a calico ryunkin. But I'm not 100%

6. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

He does have the shape of a Ryukin, minus the hump. Just young, I guess. Calico coloring is where both the black and orange touch the white. He'd be considered tri-colored, I think... Still cute though =D Goldfish are the best <3

7. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Yah!
    :party0011:

8. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

I have that same vegetable clip. Nice fish :D

9. SarahFish Member Member

great looking tanks. the 10g betta looks almost like my Ice!

10. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Thanks everyone :)

Yeah I have another one that is a real calico. That's just what I bought him as.

I love that clip. I haven't used it for veggies yet but I plan to I just use it for algae sheets currently like what's in it in the video. :)

11. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Yup, have the same sheets too, mine always float up like that too! lol. You've got some good looking tanks. I like what you did with the fry tank.

12. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Thanks those are reptile decos actually. But I just rinsed them really good and they work great. :D

13. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

If its good for reptiles, its good for fish (usually)

14. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Another lovely update... :;fru

My betta that was in the 10 gallon started flaring at my clown pleco.....totally annoyed. They've been together for almost 4 months with NO issues. Swapped the two bettas the other one doesn't seem to even be interested at all in the plecos.

15. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Aren't bettas great? :D Can't deny that they have personality.

16. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Well I mean exactly what I warn people about happened so I mean I can't be mad I knew the risk. Thankfully I have 5 different freshwater tanks I can juggle fish around in as needed.

I think I'm going to move the common pleco out of the 10 gallon and move him into the 29 with the goldies. That tank is VERY over filtered and he will have more space. I think I'm going to wait about a week tho so he doesn't get too stressed from all the moves.

17. cameronpalte Member Member

Wow, great videos:). I am learning about your fry tank right now to help me as I plan on getting a 10g fry tank to (with my 55).

18. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Thank you for posting videos. Nice tanks and your videos show some great looking, healthy fish. Thanks again!

19. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Just shoot me a message if you have any questions about my set ups or why I did one thing versus another :) I'm completely game to help!

20. blu3dragon619 Member Member

thats some nice tanks you have running, love the fry thank tho, when i was born i never had anything that nice lol, and the first betta in the video (red) thats for sure a male.