Updated Betta Album

Allie
More shots with the new hoto: Enjoy!

Martinismommy
Very nice Allie! I love all your betta kids! I need to figure out how to put an album and a profile page up...

Allie
Thanks
Click on your user name and it should take you right your profile page. Look thru the different options, you can changes and I am sure you can figure it out. I did, so you can, lol.
Here's your page here:

Shawnie
love the new album!! such amazing colored babies!!! casper is unbelievable still....ive never had a fem betta tho..is hollys belly normally that big ? or is it a fem thing?

Allie
love the new album!! such amazing colored babies!!! casper is unbelievable still....ive never had a fem betta tho..is hollys belly normally that big ? or is it a fem thing?
Holly is just a chubbetta she always got eggs...no wonder with all the handsome men around her

Shawnie
ahhhh I c...first time ive seen a betta with eggs...does she ever lay them or what happens...I'm fem betta niave
lol @ chubbetta...hope she didnt hear ya

Allie
ahhhh I c...first time ive seen a betta with eggs...does she ever lay them or what happens...I'm fem betta niave
lol @ chubbetta...hope she didnt hear ya
She does seem smaller at times, but she is in a divided 12g with JB & Aries on either side...she can see them. I am getting all the betta their own 5 gallon each eventually. I read that even if they can't see each other they can sense the different hormones in the water of each sex. Which can either stress out the fish or make her, ummm... errr **** *can I say that on here* ops:
I typed chubetta so unless she can read across the room

Shawnie
She does seem smaller at times, but she is in a divided 12g with JB & Aries on either side...she can see them. I am getting all the betta their own 5 gallon each eventually. I read that even if they can't see each other they can sense the different hormones in the water of each sex. Which can either stress out the fish or make her, ummm... errr **** *can I say that on here* ops:
I typed chubetta so unless she can read across the room

sure ya can..I guess

pamd
Beautiful bettas, Allie, each and every one! Looks like you're getting along with the new camera just fine. Thanks for posting the link.

Lucy
beautiful! Thanks for posting them.

chickadee
Well it did not *** it out but remember we have some members as young as 11 or younger so we do try to keep it G rated but I would imagine that would come under the category of breeding.

Rose

Allie
Well it did not *** it out but remember we have some members as young as 11 or younger so we do try to keep it G rated but I would imagine that would come under the category of breeding.

Rose

COBettaCouple
Great pics Allie!

shellbell4ever
I love your album Allie,The pic's are fantastic!!Your Betta's are Beautiful And your doing great with your new toy I see

joycey1221
great pics. #22 is amazing, makes it look like an angel.

Allie
Thanks again all. I love taking pix of my betta, and other fish too. lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
pinkfloydpuffer
Replies
Views
Allie
Replies
Views
lea