Updated And New Tank Photos!

Annie's bettas

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
HI y'all!
I'm back! And....
IVE GOT TANK PHOTO UPDATES!!!

So, without further ado, I'll start with Kanani's tank... Here it is.
20181221_200859.jpg

Nice huh? Here comes a DRAGON!!

20181221_201122.jpg

I will be topping them off tomorrow! Jane is here, with her snail, Tarzan!...
20181221_201324.jpg

Please ignore the moss randomly floating around, I needed to "moisten" it!

I'll post more again soon! Thanks!
Annie's Bettas

Also, sorry... Dragon's camera shy!

Swlws

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Looks like beautiful homes for your little finned friends.

OP
Annie's bettas

Annie's bettas

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Swlws said:
Looks like beautiful homes for your little finned friends.
They really are! If I had the room, I'd give them all 10 gallons. But, I've only got room for them each to have planted 5.5 gallons!

Sunflower

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Annie's bettas said:
They really are! If I had the room, I'd give them all 10 gallons. But, I've only got room for them each to have planted 5.5 gallons!
And what amazing planted 5.5 gallons they are! I’m sure all of yourbabies love their homes!

OP
Annie's bettas

Annie's bettas

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Bubbles_and_Fins said:
And what amazing planted 5.5 gallons they are! I’m sure all of yor babies love their homes!
Thanks! I try my hardest to give them as nice of homes as I can! I give them weekly fasts, I give them aquarium salt, Catappa leaves, live plants, hides, heaters, and plant boosters! I also try to teach them to jump for their bloodworm treats, help them maintain their wild instinct!

Sunflower

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Annie's bettas said:
Thanks! I try my hardest to give them as nice of homes as I can! I give them weekly fasts, I give them aquarium salt, Catappa leaves, live plants, hides, heaters, and plant boosters! I also try to teach them to jump for their bloodworm treats, help them maintain their wild instinct!
I love how you do that for their treats! I told myself I would try trick training mine but time has gotten away from me haha. Good to hear there’s people out there that love their fin-babies!

OP
Annie's bettas

Annie's bettas

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Bubbles_and_Fins said:
I love how you do that for their treats! I told myself I would try trick training mine but time has gotten away from me haha. Good to hear there’s people out there that love their fin-babies!
I'm glad to be a betta mama!

JLeeM

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Very nice betta tanks. I'm about to try planting mine out. I really like the driftwood in your tanks too. Especially the use of the tree in Dragon's tank. I wish I would have thought of it. I had the same decoration, but ended up putting in my corn snake tank because she's gotten too big to climb the fake plants without pulling the suction cups off the walls.

OP
Annie's bettas

Annie's bettas

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
JLeeM said:
Very nice betta tanks. I'm about to try planting mine out. I really like the driftwood in your tanks too. Especially the use of the tree in Dragon's tank. I wish I would have thought of it. I had the same decoration, but ended up putting in my corn snake tank because she's gotten too big to climb the fake plants without pulling the suction cups off the walls.
Thanks, but to be honest, as much as I wish it was real driftwood... it isn't! It's fake, but I'm glad it doesn't look fake! I really want driftwood though, have my tanks be all natural!

New Threads