Update

hooxeii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It's been awhile since I've posted anything about my bettas (which means everyone has been fine...heh) and I felt like typing an update.

Lily is doing well; I believe she is finally done growing. She's the biggest betta I've ever seen, and she's in no way fat. I think she's about 2 inches long. Goes to show you what proper conditions and some helpful advice (especially from Shawnie, who helped me through the great ich debacle) from fishlore folks can do! She's also getting along well with her two cory cat tank mates

Volly has discovered how to build a huge bubblenest. He's made them before, but they were always small and fell apart. This one is huge and rises up out of the water.

Crowley is also attempting to bubblenest but hasn't figured out that the bubbles have to be next to each other for it to work. He does tiny, 2 or 3 bubble nests.

My sister got her first betta, a little cambodian female named Cheza. Cheza is growing and colored up nicely, and will probably be as happy and healthy as Lily is. My sis is learning all about betta care and really loves her new friend. We thought about putting her in with my lone platy, Liberty Bell, but weren't sure if that would work out. For now she has a small tank all to herself, and when my sister moves into her dorm this fall, she'll get a 5 gallon tank of her very own.

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Awesome! Sounds like everyone's doing great! WHOAH, a 2 inch betta? ? ? ? ? ? ? WOW!!!!! That's pretty awesome!

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Glad to hear everything is going so well!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Nice to hear from you again, and glad everything is going well!
And of course you are spreading the betta bug, which is never a bad thing!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads