update on my Oscar

dee34

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
HI THERE UR OSCAR LOOKS GREAT, I HAD 2 OF THEM FOR YEARS . WHAY DO YOU FEED HIM ?

Sh_akers

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
i feed him a lot of different things, lol, Omega One pellets, TetraChichlid sticks. Freeze dried and frozen bloodworms. worms, grasshoppers, crickets. When the omega one runs out i am going to try the NLS pellets

Sh_akers

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Just a few tidbits on him, he does several things that crack me up... like for one, the bubbles that the filter makes, and the bubble bar makes, he likes to bite at them and its funny cuz he acts confused when it dissappears... and also, the food that he either dont eat, or chews then spits out, when it gets clogged on to the filter intake holes... he will later go back and eat it off of that... and sometimes when he has some poop on him, he will go to the top of the tank, and dive bottom to the bottom, and swipe his belly on the sand to get it off, its quite entertaining

Sh_akers

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thanks, its amazing how fast they grow, i knew he would, but its still crazy to think that a month ago, he was half the size he is now

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom