Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
http://youtu.be/DAil7m33M5A
Everyone growing fine do issues besides when my sub dominate and alpha manda blue fight is not even a real fight but they like sizing each other up. My manda blue took the alpha position so he runs this tank. And the bottom of the totem pole are the snow whites.

PS. I hate utube everytime I upload a video I changes the quality of it.

chrt396

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Nice tank Leo.

Do you have an iPhone? If so..try iMovie. It will allow you to upload to You Tube in 1080p format which makes your video much clearer. I think that no matter what resolution you take the video with, it gets reduced by You Tube. With iMovie, it retains the 1080p rsolution. It actually gives you a choice...it recommends 720p. I select 1080p

el337

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Really beautiful!

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Nice tank Leo.

Do you have an iPhone? If so..try iMovie. It will allow you to upload to You Tube in 1080p format which makes your video much clearer. I think that no matter what resolution you take the video with, it gets reduced by You Tube. With iMovie, it retains the 1080p rsolution. It actually gives you a choice...it recommends 720p. I select 1080p
Im going to try imovie on my screen the video looks really good but once it get on utube the quality goes down alot BornThisWayBettas el337 Thanx

el337

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Now I want a mbuna tank!!

chrt396

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Take 2 looks a little better. I think is just my camera thats not good. https://youtu.be/kfPV7K5kWks
When a high resolution video goes to You Tube..it reduces the resolution automatically. iMovie will allow you to upload in high resolution. I had the toughest time trying to get good videos until I tried iMovie. I used to make gun & ammo reloading instructional videos for fun and they would always look good on my iPad but looked horrible on You Tube. That's when I found out about iMovie.

The video looks good though..but when you blow it up into full screen...thats when it will show.

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
When a high resolution video goes to You Tube..it reduces the resolution automatically. iMovie will allow you to upload in high resolution. I had the toughest time trying to get good videos until I tried iMovie. I used to make gun & ammo reloading instructional videos for fun and they would always look good on my iPad but looked horrible on You Tube. That's when I found out about iMovie.

The video looks good though..but when you blow it up into full screen...thats when it will show.
I used imovie for take 2 didnt notice much of a difference.

chrt396

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I used imovie for take 2 didnt notice much of a difference.
When you uploaded, did you select 1080p? Also..when you play back, you have to select 1080p. It will default to 720p I believe. When you select the 1080p...it SHOULD be a lot crisper video. Give r' a try!!

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
When you uploaded, did you select 1080p? Also..when you play back, you have to select 1080p. It will default to 720p I believe. When you select the 1080p...it SHOULD be a lot crisper video. Give r' a try!!
Yea uploaded it in 1080 and playback in 1080 i think is my camera or the light glare the camera.

chrt396

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yea uploaded it in 1080 and playback in 1080 i think is my camera or the light glare the camera.
The video looks fine though. I try to take videos of my 90 gallon tank in the entryway of the home and the front door has sidelight windows. I keep forgetting that the light from those windows cast a huge glare on the glass of the tank. I don't notice it until I've finished the video and by then, it's too late. Sigh!!

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
The video looks fine though. I try to take videos of my 90 gallon tank in the entryway of the home and the front door has sidelight windows. I keep forgetting that the light from those windows cast a huge glare on the glass of the tank. I don't notice it until I've finished the video and by then, it's too late. Sigh!!
Yea but cause im use to seeing the tank in person when i see in video is nothing compare to real life. I need to get a 4k camera maybe then it will look as good lol.

chrt396

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I know what you mean. When we look at our work...and then we try and capture it on video..it never quite catches what our own eyes see...or the clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom