Update on 56 gallon tank ready getting to be remodel in a few months

• Thread starter Shay1431
  • Start date

Shay1431

Here is an updated on my tanks I am working on. I rehome all my red swordtails original adults and offsprings and trust e there was alot more then what I can count. I ordere all the plants I needed at the of last month and upgrade my 20 gallon tank to a JBJ 45 gallon tank to home the fish that where staying in the 55 gallon. I also finally got my blue gouramis at the beginning of the month. His name is blue the dwarf gouramis. Currently he looks like he is trying to chace off his reflection in the tank. He seems to be getting along well with my mollies. Today I received the rest of the things I needed to remodel my tank. I just finished planting the seeds attaching the plants I have to the new wood I have for the tank. I have 7 to 14 days to wait for my seeds to grow. But right i will say some of the stuff i ordered is not what I was expecting to get bit i figured I can try to make it work but I am ordering some more moss.

Attachments

MrBryan723

Well Known
What kind of seeds did you order?

Shay1431

MrBryan723 said:
What kind of seeds did you order?
One is i believe tall hair grass but the call it cow grass i believe on Amazon and the smaller seeds I believe are the same but the short kind or it might be the plants that looks like 4 leaf clovers to me. It is hard to tell by the picture on the bag

Top Bottom