Upcoming Black Friday Deals

SchoolofFish

Being new to fish keeping, I would love any insight on what great deals there are to be had on Black Friday. I have a cart full for Aquarium Co-op - do they ever do sales? After the 50 off Petco Tanks - I realize I am missing deals! Thanks for any ideas or past sales you have seen!

BigManAquatics

PetSmart often has deals on various aquarium equipment, but since i refuse to go out black friday shopping, can't really tell you much! KGTropicals has a discount on their website over thanksgiving weekend usually, forgrt how much off though.

CHJ

The Petsmart sale is glorious. If you want FX6s be prepared to be at the door when it opens.
For Black Friday PetSmart is stop number 1 and you have to be the first in the door.
Petco may have something. After that check your LFS that carry good stock. Then check online places. Amazon generally has nothing.

SchoolofFish

Thank you both!!

Islandvic

Petsmart has their TopFin 5, 10, 20, 29, 37 & 55g aquarium starter kits on sale for 50% off, which is an excellent deal. Our 55g African cichlid tank is a TopFin 55g, and has worked great the past 2 years.

They also will have any Fluval canister on sale at 50% off. Good deal if you want a 307, or an FX4/6. Last year I picked up a 307 for $85, and a FX6 for around $180.

Also, their Fluval LED strip lights are 50% off. I bought their 36" and 48" Fluval LED's last BF for 1/2 off and they work great. I can control them with my phone, and have programable sunrise/sunset modes.

I think their fish, or at least the cichlids are 50% off as well.

From what I recall, their black friday deals fo through the weekend. They did last year.

Debbie1986

omg, I may have to buy the top fin 55 gallon. that's a really good deal.

I have so many guppies and I want to grow out my mollies. I'll just have to find a spot for another 55 gallon. Gonna think on it overnight.

I have so many guppies and I don't want to cull any just yet. I have a few weeks until it's an issue.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Katie13
Replies
Views
E.TNBuckeye
Replies
Views
midna
Replies
Views