Unpopular opinions? - Page 12

Dippiedee

I had no idea white chocolate was so controversial

Betta'sAnonymous

Zero Bars!!!

Katie13

People are rudest right after church on Sundays (worked in retail). Not sure if it’s actually an “unpopular opinion”, but

Betta'sAnonymous

Katie13 said:
People are rudest right after church on Sundays (worked in retail). Not sure if it’s actually an “unpopular opinion”, but
Try working in a restaurant during the "church rush" on a sunday....why anyone would be rude to someone that has the power to decide whether or not to spit in their food is beyond me.

MySquishy

StarGirl said:
No its not! There is no Coco in it. Its white candy!
Cocoa butter is from the coco bean too. and I’m pretty sure that it IS in white chocolate. Real, artisan white chocolate anyway...
If you’re making homemade chocolate you need both cocoa powder *and* butter, plus a sweetner, oil, possibly milk, a dash vanilla and salt.... Mmmm!

StarGirl

MySquishy said:
Cocoa butter is from the coco bean too. and I’m pretty sure that it IS in white chocolate. Real, artisan white chocolate anyway...
If you’re making homemade chocolate you need both cocoa powder *and* butter, plus a sweetner, oil, possibly milk, a dash vanilla and salt.... Mmmm!
Ok fine.....I still don't care for it over regular chocolate!

MySquishy

StarGirl said:
Ok fine.....I still don't care for it over regular chocolate!
Agreed there!
Dark chocolate is the best all the way.
The sweetest I like it is semisweet chocolate chips.
My unpopular opinion is that a pure chunk of milk chocolate is nasty. It’s just... so sweet you can’t taste the chocolate.

AcornTheBetta

MySquishy said:
Agreed there!
Dark chocolate is the best all the way.
The sweetest I like it is semisweet chocolate chips.
My unpopular opinion is that a pure chunk of milk chocolate is nasty. It’s just... so sweet you can’t taste the chocolate.
Lol I am exactly the same!

Betta'sAnonymous

Dark Chocolate fans are people who come from a special place in Hades. Maybe from the same room filled with angry badgers.

StarGirl

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Dark Chocolate fans are people who come from a special place in Hades. Maybe from the same room filled with angry badgers.
I think you have that reversed. White chocolate people are.

Betta'sAnonymous

StarGirl said:
I think you have that reversed. White chocolate people are.
No, they are, too. They from the rabid wolverine room.

aquafrogg

I like the “cookies n’ cream” chocolate that’s white chocolate with Oreo-like cookie chunks in it. Now THAT is the only white chocolate I’ll eat. I like milk chocolate too, and I used to hate dark chocolate but it’s starting to win me over. I think it’s just cause I’m an adult now.

I remember during career day in high school, a chef was at a booth and gave us white, milk, and dark chocolate pieces. He explained that each type of chocolate was for different results- one’s flavor would last super long, one would hit a particular part of your tongue, etc. so they all have a purpose

V1K

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Hades badger petting zoo!

Dippiedee

I am so jealous of the 'dollar per gallon' sales in the US. Tanks are so expensive here. I cant get a nano for less than £70 and yes I could get a second hand but they're still selling for £30/£40, if they're cheaper they normally come with inappropriate fish, or are those ugly plastic kiddie tanks.

Edit: this reads like a tantrum lol and also isnt an unpopular opinion? But whatever I said what I said

GeorgeDaGreat

Dippiedee said:
I am so jealous of the 'dollar per gallon' sales in the US. Tanks are so expensive here. I cant get a nano for less than £70 and yes I could get a second hand but they're still selling for £30/£40, if they're cheaper they normally come with inappropriate fish, or are those ugly plastic kiddie tanks.

Edit: this reads like a tantrum lol and also isnt an unpopular opinion? But whatever I said what I said
I really wish we had the dollar per gallon sale too. although its probably a good thing as its stop me from buying more. I got my 90 gallon for £250 second hand anyway so that wasnt too bad when theyre near £1000 new

Dippiedee

GeorgeDaGreat said:
I really wish we had the dollar per gallon sale too. although its probably a good thing as its stop me from buying more. I got my 90 gallon for £250 second hand anyway so that wasnt too bad when theyre near £1000 new
If 5 gallons were only a fiver I dread to think how many I'd have... but that's neither here nor there lol I just want a nano tank that doesnt break the bank

Ghelfaire

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Onion rings are always better than fries.
Curly fries are the best fries

V1K

Dippiedee said:
I think the problem is that the nano tanks mostly come as sets with all equipment which you don't necessarily need, which increases the price. In my country I only found one online shop that sells bare cube tanks, no additional equipment, for a reasonable price. Everywhere else I saw shrimp sets for 50 € and more. Meanwhile my 112 L tank is 80 €.

Betta'sAnonymous

Shoe polish makes everything better.

YellowGuppy

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Shoe polish makes everything better.
False. Shoe polish does not improve bacon.

Fight me.

Betta'sAnonymous

YellowGuppy said:
False. Shoe polish does not improve bacon.

Fight me.
False. Everything is better when your boots look good.

Dippiedee

Bacon is beyond saving...

YellowGuppy

Betta'sAnonymous said:
False. Everything is better when your boots look good.
If you're wearing anything on your feet (especially boots!) while eating bacon, you're doing it wrong.

Cowardlyslimeball

I like my steak so raw that a well trained veterinarian could bring it back to life. But unfortunately restaurants are only allowed to do medium rare where I live.

Fae

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Pickles and peanut butter together are delicious. Just try it. So good. Just make sure it's adams peanut butter not Jiff, I hate Jiff, too sweet!
V1K said:
When I read that pickles and peanut butter post I was intrigued, but this, this sounds completely inedible . Like that fishfingers and custard thing from Doctor Who.
Omg that brings me back to elementary school, my daily sandwich would be:

White wonderbread
Butter
Kraft smooth peanut butter
Kraft single slices (plastic cheese)
And sliced dill pickles

Yea I'm surprised child services didn't come investigate my mom for letting me eat that every day XD

mimo91088

Dippiedee said:
Bacon is beyond saving...
British bacon sure is. You gotta try the good stuff!

Betta'sAnonymous

Fae said:
Omg that brings me back to elementary school, my daily sandwich would be:

White wonderbread
Butter
Kraft smooth peanut butter
Kraft single slices (plastic cheese)
And sliced dill pickles

Yea I'm surprised child services didn't come investigate my mom for letting me eat that every day XD
Skip the pickles part and sounds like what i take to work!

yeti79

I like ketchup on fried eggs

Betta'sAnonymous

yeti79 said:
Not fried eggs!! Though ketchup is good with scrambled eggs...especially if you add hot sauce.

Lebeeze

ryanr said:
I think Star Wars is generation dependant.
Those that saw IV, V, VI before the prequels were made, probably have a different view.
Sure I, II, III are interesting to the story, more so ep III, but having grown up with the original 3, it's hard to watch ep I especially.
And the sequels (VII, VIII, IX) are just a money maker for Disney

I can't recall the suggested order to watch them, but I know ep I is basically a throw away.
Agree, episode 1 is so bad compared to the other 5. I haven't seen anything past episode 3.

Fae

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Skip the pickles part and sounds like what i take to work!
I have no right to judge because I ate that for years, but blehghgg gross haha

Betta'sAnonymous

Fae said:
I have no right to judge because I ate that for years, but blehghgg gross haha
Well i really do like mixing peanut butter with butter, then throw on strawberry jam or jelly....a re-invented classic right there!

julifhy

yeti79 said:
I like it only if the egg is on a sandwich

I don't know how unpopular this is, but runny eggs are good!! And pineapple on pizza is also really good! lol

Betta'sAnonymous

Runny eggs or GET OUT!!! Cream cheese is also amazing on pizza.

Pfrozen

julifhy said:
I like it only if the egg is on a sandwich

I don't know how unpopular this is, but runny eggs are good!! And pineapple on pizza is also really good! lol
I like runny eggs but pineapple on pizza makes the crust soggy and everything tastes like pineapple after. Cant taste any of the toppings, cheese, or sauce, just soggy sad pineapple

julifhy

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Runny eggs or GET OUT!!! Cream cheese is also amazing on pizza.
I've never tried cream cheese on pizza! I kind of want to try it now lol

Pfrozen said:
I like runny eggs but pineapple on pizza makes the crust soggy and everything tastes like pineapple after. Cant taste any of the toppings, cheese, or sauce, just soggy sad pineapple
Sounds like you haven't had a good pineapple pizza before!
The pizza crust should be crispy and only the pineapple should be juicy, not soggy though!

TheFISH12

Pineapple pizza is the best don't @ me. Also I'm flexing my dollar per gallon sale here in Canada.

Betta'sAnonymous

julifhy said:

The pizza crust should be crispy and only the pineapple should be juicy, not soggy though!
Cream cheese is mostly a local favorite here i think. Only 2 places i know for sure can get it...and they are both local, also pricey, but worth it on special occasions!! (Like 11 pm on a weeknight)

TheFISH12

Don't tempt me! For me it's 11pm on a weeknight right now!
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Cream cheese is mostly a local favorite here i think. Only 2 places i know for sure can get it...and they are both local, also pricey, but worth it on special occasions!! (Like 11 pm on a weeknight)

Willj626

Lamb is a delicious and a superior meat to everything but chicken.
Also crunchy peanut butter in beef ramen is where its at.
And finally, I think seafood of any kind has got to be the nastiest tasting stuff ever, if it comes from the water I won't eat it. "Fish are friends, not food"!!!!- and I live by that.

TheFISH12

I love seafood.

Betta'sAnonymous

Willj626 said:
Lamb is a delicious and a superior meat to everything but chicken.
And finally, I think seafood of any kind has got to be the nastiest tasting stuff ever, if it comes from the water I won't eat it. "Fish are friends, not food"!!!!- and I live by that.
Nah, ramen with either ketchup or bbq sauce is where its at!! Also, instant nashed potaties with ketchup

AquaBaby

Willj626 said:
How did you come up with trying this the first time??????

Willj626

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Nah, ramen with either ketchup or bbq sauce is where its at!! Also, instant nashed potaties with ketchup
I guess my next unpopular opinion is that ketchup is gross, my grandpa took me to some ketchup bottling facility once when he was truck driving- neither of us have eaten the stuff since.
AquaBaby said:
How did you come up with trying this the first time??????
Well when you're a poor college student ramen gets experimented with quite a bit. Another good ramen recipe is cooking your ramen in water and vodka with Wendys hot sauce packets.

AquaBaby

Willj626 said:
I guess my next unpopular opinion is that ketchup is gross, my grandpa took me to some ketchup bottling facility once when he was truck driving- neither of us have eaten the stuff since.
This happens a lot to people. Once they see behind the curtain, they can't unsee it!

EDIT
This isn't exclusive to ketchup

TheFISH12

General unpopular opinion- I am cool.

Dippiedee

Willj626 said:
I hate ketchup too. And runny eggs. And butter. And cream cheese. Basically all the food previously mentioned lol

I do like peanut butter and jam though

YellowGuppy

Here's another one:

Tuxedo guppies are a waste of a guppy.

The whole point of these fish is that they're bright and colorful. Who would willingly choose one that's half boring?

Betta'sAnonymous

YellowGuppy said:
Here's another one:

Tuxedo guppies are a waste of a guppy.

The whole point of these fish is that they're bright and colorful. Who would willingly choose one that's half boring?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pfrozen

julifhy said:

Pineapple juice makes even the crispiest of crust turn to mush, it has so many enzymes in it that it makes your mouth tingle because the pineapple juice is literally digesting the inside of your mouth. plus the pineapple being hot ruins the texture of the pineapple anyways so basically everyone loses

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom