Unpopular Non-fish Opinions?

CatfishGuy
Don't you dare bring 'sensitive topics' into this!!

I decided to copy off aosuna11 's thread about unpopular fish opinions. I saw there wasn't a non-fish so I decided to make one.

Edit; here's their thread link: Question - Unpopular Fish Opinions

Here're a few of mine:
-Fortnite is a fad
-Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is the best COD game there is.
-School is actually going by pretty fast, and so is life. It's going by a bit too fast matter-of-fact.
-Water with stevia, lime, and ginger is the best drink on this here earth.

What're your unpopular non-fish opinions? Share 'em!

Discus-Tang
-I hate pineapple on pizza

...and that's about all I can think of

CatfishGuy
-I hate pineapple on pizza

...and that's about all I can think of
Talking about pizza, I'd like to put it out there that Little Caesars is better than Papa Johns, Dominos, and any other big pizza place.

XYZ1234
Don't you dare bring 'sensitive topics' into this!!

I decided to copy off aosuna11 's thread about unpopular fish opinions. I saw there wasn't a non-fish so I decided to make one.

Edit; here's their thread link: Question - Unpopular Fish Opinions

Here're a few of mine:
-Fortnite is a fad
-Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is the best COD game there is.
-School is actually going by pretty fast, and so is life. It's going by a bit too fast matter-of-fact.
-Water with stevia, lime, and ginger is the best drink on this here earth.

What're your unpopular non-fish opinions? Share 'em!

I agree, fortnite is a fad,
COD BO2 and World At War ar best
Life doesn’t go to quickly if you entertain yourself enough and have plenty of hobbies.
Cherry PepsI and Dr Pepper are the best drinks on earth IMO

Discus-Tang
Fortnite is on its way out. I always knew that the game would never last more than 2 years at most. Nobody will be talking about it by next year.

XYZ1234
Fortnite is on its way out. I always knew that the game would never last more than 2 years at most. Nobody will be talking about it by next year.
COD Blackout, Battlefield 5 and red dead redemption 2 will take over IMO

CatfishGuy
I agree, fortnite is a fad,
COD BO2 and World At War ar best
Life doesn’t go to quickly if you entertain yourself enough and have plenty of hobbies.
Cherry PepsI and Dr Pepper are the best drinks on earth IMO
MW2 has most of my memories, M4A1 never lost.
If we're talking soft drinks/brands, same as you except vanilla cherry pepsI is >>>

XYZ1234
MW2 has most of my memories, M4A1 never lost.
If we're talking soft drinks/brands, same as you except vanilla cherry pepsI is >>>
I think most cod games are good other than WW2, Ghosts and maybe another

CatfishGuy
Fortnite was fun up until like halfway through season 5. The game would've been popular for longer if Epic Games wouldn't have dumped out all the cool stuff so early. They burned out IMO.

I think most cod games are good other than WW2, Ghosts and maybe another
Infinite warfare is in that category. Also MW remastered. I didn't like how they turned out.

Discus-Tang
I don't actually play FPS/TPS games.

Bry
I think SpiderMan is super lame. I have a bunch of nerd friends, and am one too, but I think he is so lame. Especially the ones when he makes his own powers. Like, as a boy genius that could essentially give himself *any* power, that's what you pick?
All of my unpopular opinions I think are more nerdy/fandom based lol

allllien
Pretty much all TV shows that are supposed to be 'real' but are obviously so fake and staged it's not funny -yet most people still seem to fall for it and I have no idea why..

I think SpiderMan is super lame. I have a bunch of nerd friends, and am one too, but I think he is so lame. Especially the ones when he makes his own powers. Like, as a boy genius that could essentially give himself *any* power, that's what you pick?
All of my unpopular opinions I think are more nerdy/fandom based lol
Definitely with you there lol, also the CGI is terrible.

ValerieAdams
Pizza, hamburger/cheeseburgers and bacon just aren't all that great

aussieJJDude
That meat isn't that amazing. (I really don't like eating meat, it tastes horrible!)

Geoff
Pizza isn’t good.

Sean Smith
For honor is the best game to date .

BigManAquatics
Cream cheese is the BEST topping for pizza, ever!

Baseball is the sport of the Gods

Aureus
Here are some of mine:
-Minecraft is more fun than Fortnite
-Papa Johns has the best delivery pizza
-Ice cream is pretty disgusting
-Steak cooked past medium rare is disgusting
-Perfect Blue is one of the best movies to date

DillonPhoenix
- The Beatles are highly overrated, they had some catchy songs but nothing spectacular. Give me Queen or David Bowie any day!
- Being Vegan isn't healthy long term
- Cats are terrible compared to Dogs

Also isn't baseball just copied from a game played by schoolkids in the UK called rounders?

Niaa
Harry Potter is a fictional coming of age story and does not have the answers to life, the universe, and everything. It's not that deep bro.

Cooking and eating at home is better than eating out.

Audiobooks are better than reading books or watching movies and TV shows because you can do things while "reading" them, and they are more nuanced than TV and movies.

People who cycle shouldn't get so upset about cars parked in their lane... no matter what, the car is going to be blocking a lane if it parks, and it is statistically less likely they will block a cyclist if they park in the cycle lane than they would block a car by parking on the road.

Waterloo
Drivers are more awful then motorcycle riders in terms of actually knowing how to drive safely.

goldface
I can write a better Fifty Shades of Grey and Twighlight series. I just don’t want to cause they suck.

BigManAquatics
Drivers are more awful then motorcycle riders in terms of actually knowing how to drive safely.
One time I got hit by a car while on a BIKE TRAIL. I smashed his cell phone because he was on it when he hit me.

Kalyke
Under-arm hair on girls rocks! (I win!)

goldface
Ok, here’s one just as unpopular: please don’t. Don’t let it grow out.

BigManAquatics
Underarm hair is gross on everyone if you wear tank tops or otherwise sleeveless shirts

Kalyke
It's the future, man. The wave of the future!

ValerieAdams
Cream cheese is the BEST topping for pizza, ever!

Baseball is the sport of the Gods
Cream cheese? What? With what?

I can write a better Fifty Shades of Grey and Twighlight series. I just don’t want to cause they suck.
Did you read the books or only watch the movies?

I cannot and will not ever do that. It disgusts me to even think about that lol

BigManAquatics
Cream cheese goes GREAT with pepperoni, also as it's own topping. We have 2 or 3 local pizza places that do this. Maybe even Papa John's around here to compete.

I guess, if everyone wants to use a whole stick of deodorant for it to actually do a bit of good

goldface
Cream cheese? What? With what?

Did you read the books or only watch the movies?

What do drivers have to do with concealed carry? Also that's funny that you smashed his phone, he deserved it.

Neither, lol! Ok, I watched the ending of the last Twilight movie. I’ve read excerpts of both, where people were making fun of the awful prose. The editors failed them, but perhaps there was only so much they could do.

Kalyke

Then you, my dear lady, are not Viking material

WTFish?
Tomatoes are disgusting.

goldface
Then you, my dear lady, are not Viking material
Doesn’t matter. She wouldn’t be able to meet the height requiremnts for being a Viking, regardless.

Cherie G
- The Beatles are highly overrated, they had some catchy songs but nothing spectacular. Give me Queen or David Bowie any day!
- Being Vegan isn't healthy long term
- Cats are terrible compared to Dogs

Also isn't baseball just copied from a game played by schoolkids in the UK called rounders?

In regards to the Beatles and being vegan...Amen brother

ValerieAdams
Cream cheese goes GREAT with pepperoni, also as it's own topping. We have 2 or 3 local pizza places that do this. Maybe even Papa John's around here to compete.
Hmm, interesting. I would try it

Neither, lol! Ok, I watched the ending of the last Twilight movie. I’ve read excerpts of both, where people were making fun of the awful prose. The editors failed them, but perhaps there was only so much they could do.
Okay, I know nothing about Twilight, but the books for Fifty Shades were GOOD. It had some suspense and some super creepy things happen that I really liked. The movies were made purely for Valentine's Day basically

Doesn’t matter. She wouldn’t be able to meet the height requiremnts for being a Viking, regardless.
Accurate, I could be a Viking child maybe. But I don't wanna

goldface
Hmm, interesting. I would try it

Okay, I know nothing about Twilight, but the books for Fifty Shades were GOOD. It had some suspense and some super creepy things happen that I really liked. The movies were made purely for Valentine's Day basically

Accurate, I could be a Viking child maybe. But I don't wanna
Yeah, you’re probably right. I’m just being a hater for no reason, except people like to trash it, lol. I never even read the book, so I can’t give a real opinion.

Yeah, don’t join the Vikings. They’re very overrated.

BigManAquatics
Yeah, you’re probably right. I’m just being a hater for no reason, except people like to trash it, lol. I never even read the book, so I can’t give a real opinion.

Yeah, don’t join the Vikings. They’re very overrated.
From what I HAVE seen of the mvoies, Twilight is quite horrid....

CanadianFishFan
Your profile is me talking to my pets...
Geckos are just dogs.

ra5_YmZG9vyTp7y3N1CAQ5IrvV5zWhn28ikzzYyq96esGc5RqdEZElgQVhKcDDX7_CiA01h3UhMndCMliaA=w348-h618-no.jpg

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
lorianne621
Top Bottom