Hey! I’m having some trouble with my male betta fish. I noticed three days ago that he wasn’t eating, but I put it off as him eating leftovers in his tank. However, the next day (2 days ago) I noticed some white stringy stuff hanging from his anal area and thought that he may have parasites, so I began medicating with API General Cure & aquarium salt. I have currently dosed his water twice with it and have seen no improvement. He has not eaten or shown interest in food for four days. The white strings have also appeared around the top of his body now. I’m thinking I may have misdiagnosed and it’s bacterial. Should I begin treating for a bacterial disease after the General Cure treatment is done? I’m at a loss on how to get him to eat.