Unique or Rarest Corys Question

1. ravenxcore Well Known Member Member

What do you think?

I have pandas, agassiz, neon laser, albino, black fin, emerald green and spotted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Neon laser, do you mean gold or green laser?
    Black fin are probably leucomelas, spotted could be lots of species have you a pic?
    Emerald cory are Brochis Splendens a sub species

3. Harlebleondora Well Known Member Member

I'd be careful with your schools. Corys should have a full school (6+) of their own species not a mix and match of 2 of each species.

4. DoubleDutch Fishlore VIP Member

Agree and adding : several have different requirements !!

5. ravenxcore Well Known Member Member

Well aware of how corys school, but the question was what are the rarest or most unique. Thanks.

6. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

In that case I hope you have 6 of each then they'll be happy corys & to answer your original question none of those are particularly rare or unique

7. DoubleDutch Fishlore VIP Member

Depends what the spotted are.

8. ravenxcore Well Known Member Member

Im not sure what the spotted are unfortunately. I dont think any of my corys are rare im wondering aside from what I have what are some rare or unique corys out there?

9. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

There are over 400 species of cory & new ones are being discovered regularly so it's impossible to say which are the rarest or most unique

10. ravenxcore Well Known Member Member

I know, I've been trying to find some insight online because I just aquired a school of what I think are Adolf, but the guy at the LFS called them something completely different

11. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Adolfoi are often confused with Duplicareus as they're so similar, have you got a pic of them?

12. ravenxcore Well Known Member Member

Ill have to take one when I get home, only have a video and my phone wont let me post lol