Under the dome - Any one?

1. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Anyone keeping up with the series?

I loved last seasons and am finding this seasons a bit interesting - lots of plots and twists, it seems! :;eye

AND Dwight Yoakam? Now that was interesting!

2. eds48 Member Member

Never seen it before but I just looked it up and it looks very interesting! Something I would definitely like to watch if there are a lot of plot twists :)

3. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Well it started last year ( Season 1 ) so you might want to start there to get the full story. I like it and its been keeping me interested........ If you have Amazon prime, I believe season 1 is available for download/streaming

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I forgot it was on last night!

I'm kind of lost since last year.

5. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Lucy! O no! You must watch the rest of last season then..I believe the new ones are on amazon prime too.. I watched 2 episodes today to catch up ;)

6. k9z3boys Member Member

i forget it is on too... so I watch on amazon the following Friday.. so far I am at least 2 behind....oops
    these silly fish have kinda taken all our free time... along with everything else.

7. Tonia Well Known Member Member

I really enjoy the series and look forward to each new show. But then, I like the books from Stephen King and the movies. This one does not really follow the book which is the major complaint from some people. I watch it for entertainment, so I don't mind.

8. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

I started to read the book and found the same thing so I just stuck to the movie. Probably the main reason that I don't read and then see the movie. Things never follow the same pattern.....Besides, Barbie is a lot better to look at then imagine! :)

9. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I really liked the book.

I also like that the series doesn't follow it. It took a while to get used to though. :)

10. Tonia Well Known Member Member

I hadn't read the book, yet although my husband did. I just enjoy the series. I will read the book later. :)

11. Crissandra331 Member Member

Freakin love that show its soo ridiculous its good!!! the constant plot twists, its like every week I watch it and am hooked for every minute and by the end of the show counting the days till the next new one comes on!

12. Kurty Member Member

Yes indeed cool show don't think I'll read the book now though,cause I've read game of thrones and now I know the future and that sucks but gonna watch season2 of under the dome later.

13. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Seems like many things going on at once - trying to follow along.... That Melanie Cross girl is making me wonder...... Do you think............ oh I don't want to spoil it for the others who haven't caught up..............