Under Development

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
This is my tank looking to improve as time premits.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
WOW! That is a wonderful tank and I loved the fish. Your sharks are beautiful. You have a really good selection of aggressive fish there. How do they get along?

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Are you going to post any of them to the Picture Contest this month? It is a great tank, you should enter a picture.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
J-Marcus, your tank is TRULY beautiful Great job !!!

I love the driftwood piece.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great tank. Love bala's and tiger barbs, nice driftwood too

My constructive criticism is to rehome the common pleco and get one or two Bristle nose plecos as they wil stay smaller and clean algae better though make sure to feed them veggie matter as with many other plecos. Also watch for nipping from the tiger barbs on the fish.

Austin

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the fish are suppose to be semi-aggressive, only signs of aggression that has been noticed has been the tigers, on occasion a couple of them fight, are maybe head butting is a sign of affection, otherwise they all get along great. I did not want aggressive fish but I thought the bala sharks were so cool that that is what I wanted, I added the other fish because I wanted some I was sure would not get eaten, I don"t believe the balas would harm any fish unless they thought of them as food. As for getting rid of Paul the Placo this is not an option he is now a full member of the family thanks again.

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Are those all real plants? they look great whether they are or not! your tank looks so good...I'm wondering what you have in mind...when time permits...?
denise

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the plants are real. When time permits / budget plan on adding PH controller, also looking for some low profile broad leaf plants. Any ideas?

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
oh, cool! no, I have no plant knowledge yet..absolutely zippo! "nothin' in my noggin" lol ..Plantgeeks.com (I think) is where a lot of people get info..
I do well to keep my fish alive and happy at this point... love real plants, and hope to try some someday soon...maybe Santa will visit me...?
denise

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like the central driftwood.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom