Under 100 gallon outdoor goldfish pond

Discussion in 'Ponds' started by Greececonvict003, Jul 13, 2014.

1. G

Greececonvict003 Valued Member Member

Under 100 Gallon Goldfish Pond

On my first day was on July 8th, 2014. Under 100 Gallon Goldfish Pond. Hey! I added beneficial stuff to the water. It is just a mother nature for the water that heavy rain pours for a few days. One fountain pump.

I noticed that my orange comet goldfish have trouble with tummy ache. Making too much noise with the water splash in my 20 gallon aquarium that 5 inch goldfish swiveled up and then down. I just looked at it for a few days. Then I decided to try to catch with my net on my comet goldfish to transfer to a new home in the goldfish pond. Then wait for a few days later and I just couldn't believe with my eyes. :;eye My comet goldfish seems more comfortable and heal very quickly. It just amazed to me. No wondering but why? So then I took all of my 4 goldfishes from another 25 gallon aquarium tank out to the goldfish pond immediately. The goldfishes in that pond have always happy to swim all over. I bought 6 artificial square plants and 3 artificial water lilies from Dollarama Store. So then I attached them together with the wires. It just go float by itself. Beautifully! I loves it! Good for them to keep out from the sun heated. They just go hide underneath to keep cool it off from the artificial square plants.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Greece, nice little pond, are you running any filtration ?

3. Ziabis

Ziabis Well Known Member Member

Very nice. Would love to see the pump running and a full size pic of the whole pond.
    Do you have a waterfall?

4. OP
    OP
    G

I do not have any filtration running. It's my first time this year to have my own goldfish design with 3 steps going down like stairs. Thanks!

5. OP
    OP
    G

I do not have a waterfall or water pump yet. Where should I go find it there? In the eBay or Amazon.com.

6. OP
    OP
    G

I created this pond last year in the summer. It's not big as you can see. I made on my own design idea with 3 steps going down like stairs. I have no idea how many gallons would be? My cousin Arlene gave it to me. All 5 comet goldfishes are happily to swim around. Awesome warmer weather.

6 1/2 long X 4 1/2 wide X 2 feet deep.

How many gallons I have no idea? Help? :confused: [​IMG]

7. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Merged threads.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice