Under 100 gallon outdoor goldfish pond

1. Greececonvict003 Member Member

Under 100 Gallon Goldfish Pond

On my first day was on July 8th, 2014. Under 100 Gallon Goldfish Pond. Hey! I added beneficial stuff to the water. It is just a mother nature for the water that heavy rain pours for a few days. One fountain pump.

I noticed that my orange comet goldfish have trouble with tummy ache. Making too much noise with the water splash in my 20 gallon aquarium that 5 inch goldfish swiveled up and then down. I just looked at it for a few days. Then I decided to try to catch with my net on my comet goldfish to transfer to a new home in the goldfish pond. Then wait for a few days later and I just couldn't believe with my eyes. :;eye My comet goldfish seems more comfortable and heal very quickly. It just amazed to me. No wondering but why? So then I took all of my 4 goldfishes from another 25 gallon aquarium tank out to the goldfish pond immediately. The goldfishes in that pond have always happy to swim all over. I bought 6 artificial square plants and 3 artificial water lilies from Dollarama Store. So then I attached them together with the wires. It just go float by itself. Beautifully! I loves it! Good for them to keep out from the sun heated. They just go hide underneath to keep cool it off from the artificial square plants.

[​IMG]

2. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Greece, nice little pond, are you running any filtration ?

3. Ziabis Well Known Member Member

Very nice. Would love to see the pump running and a full size pic of the whole pond.
    Do you have a waterfall?

4. Greececonvict003 Member Member

I do not have any filtration running. It's my first time this year to have my own goldfish design with 3 steps going down like stairs. Thanks!

5. Greececonvict003 Member Member

I do not have a waterfall or water pump yet. Where should I go find it there? In the eBay or Amazon.com.

6. Greececonvict003 Member Member

I created this pond last year in the summer. It's not big as you can see. I made on my own design idea with 3 steps going down like stairs. I have no idea how many gallons would be? My cousin Arlene gave it to me. All 5 comet goldfishes are happily to swim around. Awesome warmer weather.

6 1/2 long X 4 1/2 wide X 2 feet deep.

How many gallons I have no idea? Help? :confused: [​IMG]

7. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Merged threads.