Hi guys, I'm faced with a challenge... one if my boys started pineconing 8 days ago. I went against everything I know and decided to give him a chance instead of euthanize him. The dropsy problem is all but resolved as we speak but somehow, Altair tore his stomach during the night. There is a rip over his ventrals and it's definitely not a flesh wound, I looked at him feeding and all his food was coming out. Don't know what to do, that's new territory!