MrFishkeeper1

lol what?

Minxxy

I think its saying we can keep Tangs in fresh water
*do not try at home* lol

FrostedFlakes

That's 200iq

david1978

And all those fools waisting their money on saltwater and all the equipment when they were freshwater all along.

Crispii

Very logical, very logical indeed.

PascalKrypt

Minxxy said:
I think its saying we can keep Tangs in fresh water
*do not try at home* lol
Think you even missed the part where they suggest breeding 3ft eels in a home freshwater tank. Sounds like a good idea!

Wraithen

PascalKrypt said:
Think you even missed the part where they suggest breeding 3ft eels in a home freshwater tank. Sounds like a good idea!
I mean, I could technically breed 3 ft eels in my current tank. They would likely be happy enough as long as they didn't manage to escape.

PascalKrypt

Wraithen said:
I mean, I could technically breed 3 ft eels in my current tank. They would likely be happy enough as long as they didn't manage to escape.
Except for the part where eels need to shift from salt to fresh water and back to complete their life cycle? I would love to see such a set-up owo sounds like an enormous hassle. But then some people do breed amano's at home. I'll take off my fedora for them.

Wraithen

PascalKrypt said:
Except for the part where eels need to shift from salt to fresh water and back to complete their life cycle? I would love to see such a set-up owo sounds like an enormous hassle. But then some people do breed amano's at home. I'll take off my fedora for them.
Easy, you just increase to marine levels, then do 5 percent weekly water changes to decrease to freshwater levels. Easy peasy.

On a serious note, I've hear of "sometimes brackish " tanks accidentally breeding amano and nerite.

AJE

AJE

I googled salt water fish, doesn’t seem fair that google can get salt water fish right but not the superior freshwater fish

Snailerator

AJE said:
I googled salt water fish, doesn’t seem fair that google can get salt water fish right but not the freshwater fish
Lol

TiltedTank

Well maybe there is hope for me to still get that freshwater Great White Shark I wanted. I wonder if it will fit in a 5 gallon?

MrFishkeeper1

TiltedTank said:
Well maybe there is hope for me to still get that freshwater Great White Shark I wanted. I wonder if it will fit in a 5 gallon?
lol what about my saltwater goldfish

Crispii

Or my saltwater molly! Oh wait, they can live freshwater, brackish, and saltwater.

Minxxy

AJE said:
I googled salt water fish, doesn’t seem fair that google can get salt water fish right but not the freshwater fish
Nope sorry we already determined the tang is fresh water fish lol

TiltedTank

Crispii said:
Or my saltwater molly! Oh wait, they can live freshwater, brackish, and saltwater.
Good golly miss molly!

MrFishkeeper1

hey maybe I can get a yellow tang for my 75 gallon freshwater tank

Crispii

I'm hoping that my betta would get along with a yellow tang in a 5 gallon tank. c:

PascalKrypt

That's it, I'm buying ten 30 gallons and starting a seafood restaurant in my backyard. Cha-ching!

TiltedTank

PascalKrypt said:
That's it, I'm buying ten 30 gallons and starting a seafood restaurant in my backyard. Cha-ching!
You could use super large sea shells for the table and then get some springy sea horse chairs that way the customers could get that "real" ocean feeling rocking back and forth in their chairs lol.

Wraithen

MrFishkeeper1 said:
hey maybe I can get a yellow tang for my 75 gallon freshwater tank
I bet we can engineer some Angel's or discus to look almost the same within a couple of decades.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom