Ume!

1. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Pics of my new betta, Ume (thats oo-may ;)). He's actually a pastel purple, not blue, but the camera washes it out :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And his temporary home. I need to add some plants lol

[​IMG]

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

handsome boy!!

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Shawnie! I just with the camera would get his color right, so you guys could see how pretty and purple he is X3

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

look for the little flower icon (macro) on your camera...thats how I was able to get clear colored fish pics...

5. Borisbbadd Guest

Pretty !!!

6. kimoore Member Member

I saw a betta just like him at my LFS, i almost gave him a new home, but he had some weird fungus on him and I really didnt feel like trying to fight it. (I just got my 20H all cleared up and that has been a 3 month fight!) Nice looking boy! Cant wait to him get settled in and really color up!

7. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thats what I used. I even tried Macro with flash, and normal with flash :/ He's just too pretty for my little Cannon LOL

Thank you!

Thanks!

Thats too bad :( Fungus sucks to get rid of sometimes.

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Ooooh, pretty! Love Kritter keepers! The come in so handy.
    Don't forget to put the lid on. :)

9. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Handiest $5 ever =D I wish I could have gotten a bigger one, but I don't have the room, being in a dorm and all >.< Oh well, its only for a month =3 Then he'll be upgraded to a real tank =D

Don't worry, lids on! I took it off for picture-taking. Its blue, and it blocks out a lot of light lol

10. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Very nice!

11. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you, Dillon =D

12. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Your welcome! I really like the name, too. Where do you come up with all these betta names?

13. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Google <.<

14. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Be careful dear, you are about to break 10,000 posts.

15. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I know, its exciting =D

16. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Very nice!

17. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Technically pronounced somewhere between "Oo-may" and "Oo-meh," presuming you're referring to the Japanese plums. ;) Of course, I still pronounce betta wrong. Just can't break the habit.

Very pretty fish.

18. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I've always heard it pronounced oo-may, and I say bay-tuh LOL But we're just silly Americans. What do we know? :p

19. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

:;hi2Very nice Betta, Very nice name... but you do need a couple plants LOL.:;hi2

20. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks!

Yeah, I gotta jack from the 5.5 gallon LOL