Ultimate- 20 gallon start up kit- Low Price

1. cameronpalte Member Member

Price= $75 + you pay shipping. I purchased items for $100 and have used for 3 days only! basically new, yet a lot cheaper! You must purchase by 3/30 or purchase offline (only 24 hrs.). At this point I will try to take it back to the store. If they do not accept because it has been opened you get it!
    Limited Time: Accepting Bids $60

Payment required via. Paypal beforehand.

What do you get?
    *20 gallon tank
    *Gold fish flakes ~.5oz. barely used!
    *Trial Size Flakes Never Used
    *Heater 100w Never Used
    *Container Top
    *Filter
    *Filter Bag (Used only 2 days!)
    *Net to pick up fish.
    *Instruction Guides.
    *Original Purchased in box
    * Fluorescent Light
    *Anything else that came with original purchase

Additional Bonuses!
    *Large Container ~5-10 oz tropic flakes, barely used! (a $8 value by itself!)

If you are interested, purchase now price= $75, or you can bid bidding starts at $60

This is the ultimate beginners kit for anyone getting started. All you need to purchase after this is a little decor, optional, and filter bags which you won't need for at least 2 months. You are good on food for several months!

Best of luck when purchasing. Type your bid or just final purchase as a post and I'll pm you. The price DOES NOT include shipping.

*No returns.*

2. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

is this a scam?

3. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

I'm confused, are there 0.5 oz of flake food left, or was the original container 0.5 oz, in which case there is less so maybe only 0.3 oz?

This is not how the BST section works - there is no bidding, and everything is done via PM.

4. cameronpalte Member Member

No. But thanks for asking.

5. cameronpalte Member Member

I started with .5oz, and I fed my goldfish for 4 days with it.

Ok, no bidding pm to buy.

6. cameronpalte Member Member

*Sale Closed*
    My parents said that if the 20g doesn't sell, I can still get a 55g (trying to take back to pet co), so if it doesn't sell, I can still keep the 20g, which I would enjoy. Thanks for viewing!