UK - Looking for T8 bulbs

bermese2002

Hi,

I'm hoping someone from the UK might be able to help me.

I need to replace my aquarium bulbs, they're a few years old so needed changing anyway, but they've also now started flashing on and off.

I've currently got two arcadia bulbs (freshwater and original tropical). These don't seem to be available anymore.

But I can't find replacements ANYWHERE in stock. I need two T8 42" (1050mm) bulbs for a planted aquarium. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get some? I don't understand how everywhere is out of stock. Is this an unexpected result of Brexit or am I just googling the wrong thing?

I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks!

Coradee

I’m guessing you may have tried these but Warehouse aquatics or AllPondSolutions?

Upvote 0

bermese2002

I’m guessing you may have tried these but Warehouse aquatics or AllPondSolutions?

yeah, no luck unfortunately. I’ve never had any difficulties buying bulbs before, this is so weird.

thanks for the tips though

Upvote 0

bermese2002

Thanks everyone! I've gone for the Arcadia T8 LED lamps from Bluebay (despite terrible google reviews).

Should be arriving tomorrow with any luck. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they actually arrive!

Upvote 0

FishDin

Good luck! Glad you found some. I switched to all LED when I could no longer find t-5 bulbs.

Upvote 0

bermese2002

Good luck! Glad you found some. I switched to all LED when I could no longer find t-5 bulbs.

How are you finding them? They’re soooo much more expensive!

Upvote 0

bermese2002

So they arrived and the tank is looking so bright!

01BDCDF1-A505-471B-8847-4939908CF549.jpeg

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
  • Question
Replies
Views
Trenzalore
  • Question
Replies