Uk fish products/stores

Tazmiche
This is just one link to a UK online store. If anyone from the US has time and the inclination have a nose at what products are available and let us know if you'd recommend any. I'm trying to get hold of Vitachem at mo with no joy and I think $95 postage from Dr fost is a little too much!!

atmmachine816
Got anything your looking for, I'll be glad to help, I love products, always check out the latest at lfs's and online.

COBettaCouple
maybe this link:

and other searches on Google UK will find you a good number of online shops?

Tazmiche
maybe this link:

and other searches on Google UK will find you a good number of online shops?

I have found many stores online it is just knowing if the products are any good for Bettas.

Got anything your looking for, I'll be glad to help, I love products, always check out the latest at lfs's and online.

I have been trying to get a medicine cupboard together. EG cannot find Maracyn to date and not sure which is a good alternative. I can't find Vitachem but have found a liquid vitamin but had never heard of the brand.

That is all I am doing as I NEVER want to have the panic I had when 'blue eyes' was ill (and died) when I had to drive 45 miles to get a treatment! And as the Betta family is growing then i'd like to be prepared!

COBettaCouple
maybe if you can post the links of the best online UK stores and/or the meds available, we could look through them and find the ones that have similiar active ingredients to our favorites here?

Tazmiche
will do,thank you :;rab

COBettaCouple
np & if you come over & visit us, we'll send you home with a box of fish meds.

Tazmiche
if only I was rich enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would invite Gwenz too, we could stock up!!!

COBettaCouple
if only I was rich enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would invite Gwenz too, we could stock up!!!

well, you're always welcome. our rates are reasonible.

Tazmiche
Nice one!!

Gwenz
yay! would be so much fun to visit!

Gwenz

COBettaCouple
armadillo
Oh, you're getting the Drs to actually send something overseas. That's one step further than me. They didnt' even bother replying to my request alhtough I'd followed the links to international orders...
This is just one link to a UK online store. If anyone from the US has time and the inclination have a nose at what products are available and let us know if you'd recommend any. I'm trying to get hold of Vitachem at mo with no joy and I think $95 postage from Dr fost is a little too much!!

armadillo
That's a great idea, as am still looking for the equivalent here of Maracyn, Vitachem, Melafix, you name it...
maybe if you can post the links of the best online UK stores and/or the meds available, we could look through them and find the ones that have similiar active ingredients to our favorites here?

COBettaCouple
That's a great idea, as am still looking for the equivalent here of Maracyn, Vitachem, Melafix, you name it...

yea, there must be equivalent products somewhere in europe.

atmmachine816
Have you guys talked to your lfs's and see if you could convince them to buy from a site and go in with them or somebody you know to save on shipping? Or email drs. and see if you order enough different stuff if they will give you a discount on shipping?

Tazmiche

This is one link to meds that I seem to able to get over here over the internet. I am still searching for us Uk nerds :;jk

COBettaCouple
cool - the seachem products are good.

armadillo
Thanks, Michelle! It'd definitely be nice to find loads of betta products.

Tazmiche
I'm off work tomorrow so will search some more. I found a place that sells HikarI Fancy betta foods, good for me and do you still have a couple of them Gwenz?

I subscribe to practical fish keeping mag and found some web adverts through that. I'm on a mission now!!!

Tazmiche
For you Arma

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
lwill
Replies
Views
BerryBeezy
Replies
Views
Laura306