UGH I can't sleep.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eienna, Dec 31, 2012.

1. EiennaFishlore VIPMember

Well, it's 3am, the bed is highly uncomfortable, and I'm excited...mainly over the fact that I'm gonna get to upgrade my lighting. I'm also worried because I just had to put down a fish that was fuzzy (RIP Spunky the blue ram). I believe it was from a serious injury from getting stuck between the sponge filter and the wall...but if it was columnaris I'm in major trouble because I won't be home to check on them until the day after tomorrow :/. My new RO unit just came in, too, and I have to figure out how to assemble it. The directions aren't worth beans. Yergh. And I have a New Year's party to go to tomorrow. I WANNA SLEEP.

2. ZombieKeeprWell Known MemberMember

Aww ... I hate it when stuff happens and you just can't quite go to sleep. Regardless, I hope you do get some sleep.

3. EiennaFishlore VIPMember

Thanks much. :/ Kinda needed to vent some of that.

4. oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

Hope you were able to at least catch a nap. I hate it when I can't sleep. And you can't really do much elsewhere because you will wake someone up.

5. ryanrModeratorModerator Member

Happens all the time to me.

PS - RO units are mega-simple to hook up. Which one did you buy?

6. EiennaFishlore VIPMember

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice