ug more dead fish

1. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

now im down to 2 danios 2 gups and still the pleco, used to be 3 gups 4 danios and pleco :'(
    I noticed the guppy missing and couldn't find him anywhere thenafter a long time I found him under the pleco's little bridge (the plec's fave hidingspot)  he was dead :'(  i think the pleco dragged him under there for a snack :eek:
    the other fish aren't looking too good either :(  i think they all (except the pleco, he looks fine) might die :'(  i dont know what it could be, i dont think its the plants anymore!

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Emma keep up the water changes, especially after finding a dead fish. How are the others eating? sorry for your loss :(
    Carol

3. OP
    OP
    n

the danios are eating, and the pleco i dont know bcuz he never (except i catch him very occasionally, then hehurriesback to his bridge) comes out in the daytime that i see.

4. OP
    OP
    n

oops and theother guppy isnt eating, just moping around the heater :-\

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Gunnie swears by garlic juice soaked flake food. do you think that might help? I'm really puzzled here ??? Sorry
    Carol

6. OP
    OP
    n

i already tried it :-\ it didnt do anything that i could see :(

7. chickadee

chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:'(

I'm so sorry for your loss, Emma. I know how hard it is to lose your little friends.

If Butterfly doesn't know what to tell you I can't add anything, but my sympathies.

So sorry :'(

Rose
    :(