ug more dead fish

1. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

now im down to 2 danios 2 gups and still the pleco, used to be 3 gups 4 danios and pleco :'(
    I noticed the guppy missing and couldn't find him anywhere thenafter a long time I found him under the pleco's little bridge (the plec's fave hidingspot)  he was dead :'(  i think the pleco dragged him under there for a snack :eek:
    the other fish aren't looking too good either :(  i think they all (except the pleco, he looks fine) might die :'(  i dont know what it could be, i dont think its the plants anymore!

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Emma keep up the water changes, especially after finding a dead fish. How are the others eating? sorry for your loss :(
    Carol

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

the danios are eating, and the pleco i dont know bcuz he never (except i catch him very occasionally, then hehurriesback to his bridge) comes out in the daytime that i see.

4. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

oops and theother guppy isnt eating, just moping around the heater :-\

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Gunnie swears by garlic juice soaked flake food. do you think that might help? I'm really puzzled here ??? Sorry
    Carol

6. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

i already tried it :-\ it didnt do anything that i could see :(

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:'(

I'm so sorry for your loss, Emma. I know how hard it is to lose your little friends.

If Butterfly doesn't know what to tell you I can't add anything, but my sympathies.

So sorry :'(

Rose
    :(