Two new suggestions

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was just thinking it seems to be a good idea especially for beginners to have a post just for there tank and what they do and for them to post questions so why not make a tank journal section for people to post these in and then they'l be easier to keep track of? Also what about a spot where we can write bad and good comments of products, online stores, foods etc. and say what you liked and disliked about them just no negative comments about them just there strenghts and weakneses that way people can go there look at the titles and say one said Penguin Bio-wheel filter they can read what people have to say on about it and the might know the people through this forum to so they can know if their word is trustworthy. I just thought this might be a good idea, what do you think?

Austin

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
A "Reviews' section might work well. Could have websites (liveaquaria.com, aquariumplants.com, etc) and products. It'd probably be best for each product type (filters, websites, heaters, etc) to have it's own subforum, leaving the main forum for questions, random stuff, etc.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great ideas guys. I can definitely create these sections for the forum. Give me a day or so to figure out the best way to do this.

I have something for the main website for equipment reviews that hasn't really taken off yet. It's here:
https://www.fishlore.com/Aquarium_Equipment_Reviews.htm

But we can definitely do it for the forum as well.

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
We could also use the review forum as somewhat of a rough draft for reviews on the site.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Okay - these new boards are up. Please let me know of any changes/additions you need.

Thanks again for the great suggestions,
Mike

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom