Want To Trade Two female peacock gudgeons (for sale or trade)

Gudgie

Time to finally sell or trade a couple of my female peacock gudgeons that I raised. They're right about a year old, probably 1.5" or so (haven't attempted to measure, that's just guessing by eye), with some nice yellow bellies on them. They happily eat pellets (Bugbites and Kens premium growth meal are the main ones I use), plus they get frozen food a couple times a week; I've never tried them on flake so not sure if they'd eat that.

IMG_3891.jpg
I'd love to trade them for a male gudgeon or some Gertrude's rainbowfish, but otherwise looking to sell one for $8 or the two for $15.

Here's the thread from raising them:
https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfi...-about-to-have-fry-for-the-first-time.446439/

Unfortunately, I'm only looking to stay local right now (MD/DC/VA) - would prefer not to mess with shipping for just the two of them, especially as I've never shipping out fish before.

Attachments

• IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3807.jpeg
    IMG_3807.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 34

Gudgie

Gudgeons are no longer available due to possible camallanus exposure. No signs/symptoms in this aquarium, but I shared tools with my 75 that appears to have at least one affected fish. Both tanks will now be going through multiple rounds of deworming treatment...it’ll be awhile before I’d consider selling the gudgeons, since I want to make sure they’re in the clear.

Coradee

Sorry to hear that, camallanus is horrible hope you get it cleared soon.
I’ll close this thread for you now

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishjunkiejimmy
Replies
Views
FinalFins
Replies
Views
tnrsmomma
Replies