TV watching Oscar

ryannn

Reaction score
I had an oscar named Ozzy and he looked and stared at the TV screen whenever The incredibles was on but when it was a commercial, he would sort of swim around until it came back on again.Is this normal????

giz23mo

Valued Member
Reaction score
lol i guess there attracted to some colors

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well I have Bettas that pout unless they get to watch the Animal Planet every morning. I really believe fish like TV for some reason.

I do congratulate Ozzy for being discriminating and refusing to watch the commercials. What does he need with all that junk anyway ;D ?

Rose

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
oh cool, thats really awesome, my two do similar things with humans, people they like they swim up and down vigorously and others they just mellow, similar i suppose, they just like the incredibles!!!

username

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard of fish that actually like television. However I use to have a betta named Cartman that seemed to like it when I played my acoustic guitar.

robby270

Reaction score
in my experience Oscars seem to go after mostly brightly colored fish so when he sees the increadables in they're red jumpsuits he trys to eat them.

Old Sloppy

Valued Member
Reaction score
In my other house my oscars would watch TV with us. My wife and I would snuggle on the couch, watching a movie and I noticed all the fish were in one corner of the tank (135 gallon) all facing the TV together. My wife asked me what the fish were doing, I answered "they are doing the same as we are, watching TV". So I guess this means humans are attracted to the bright colors and the activity on the TV screen.

Harry S.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom