Turtle stock tank?

Yoshigecko

Hey guys. Im finally able to upgrade my RES to a larger tank. I was wondering if anyone here has used a stock tank for their turtles? If so how do you set the lights up properly for them? Im thinking of building a platform around it so it looks a bit nicer and the turtle can walk around a little. Any tips?

Salem

I personally do not currently own any but am hoping to in the future. I have seen lots of people using stock tanks and even entire preformed ponds for their turtles. This video may be of use to you.

Upvote 0

AJ34

Hey guys. Im finally able to upgrade my RES to a larger tank. I was wondering if anyone here has used a stock tank for their turtles? If so how do you set the lights up properly for them? Im thinking of building a platform around it so it looks a bit nicer and the turtle can walk around a little. Any tips?
I too have thought about doing a stock tank but not sure how to go about it. I was always worried my cat would mess around and try to climb in it. Sadly he is no longer with us :(
so I have been giving this type of set up more consideration (Unless husband agrees on a kitten eventually!)Anyhow… I have an adult red cheeked mud and juvenile painted turtle so always looking for upgrade options.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Yoshigecko
  • Question
  • Princethepurplebetta
  • Reptile
Replies
Views
Princethepurplebetta