Tss+ Vs. Seachem Stability-

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So technically, or chemically, or whatever...is there any real, actual difference? Stability doesn't even have ingredients listed on the bottle. And TSS+ plus actually and literally states what's in the bottle. Figure I'd try Stability this second time around. (a re-cycle) My current readings since Stability added May 3rd (Thursday): ammonia, .00, nitrite, between .25 and .50, and finally, nirite, between 10-20 ppm.

Oops, I meant nitrates 10-20 ppm. Geez, just yesterday, I still had .50 ammonia, FYI, and nitrite was a bit higher, at about .50. And nitrates were only at about 5 ppm. Weird!

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love Garlic Guard. I actually mix it with my Repashy, as a certain finicky baby betta won't eat the Repashy without it lol He prefers bloodworms actually...and sometimes the Corys ignore the Repashy blobs unless it's saturated with G. Guard. I just mix in G. Guard with the Repashy and let it sit for days. SUPER concentrated then.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’ve tested both. They both work well. I find you can cycle a tank within a week, but it’s hard to say which is better without extensive tests and comparisons.

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh thanks, Yeah not really detrimental if someone were to test both product, although I'm guessing that there is at least someone out rhere who has. Ugh, I misread my water test readings! They're more like: .25 ammonia, .25 nitrite and 20 nitrate. Well, guess we'll see soon if Stability actually works just as well as TSS+ has before once...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom