TSS and prime at the same time

AleighsieButtons
I am such an idiot, apparently. I have a 3.5 gallon I removed mr fish back into myFunFishtank as a temporary holding tank while I redid the tank to have a planted tank. I removed all the contents of the aquarium then used the fluval substrate (for shrimp and plants $25 bag from petco) with a gravel cap and planted a sword plant. I then added TSS+ AND Prime like a few drops not capfuls. I waited maybe two hours until the water was super clear again after planting the substrate to add mr fish back into the tank
My question is what did I do by using prime and TSS+? Did i cancel something out, by using prime? did it even do anything when I put that whole bottle of TSS in the tank? Did i mention I use RO/DI water? I test the water every 24hrs and the pH is 6.4, everything else is 0 ppm, and my betta tank stays at 79°f

Frank the Fish guy
No harm. Don't worry about it. Enjoy your little tank and watch it come to life.

I don't think you need either of those products and that they did nothing for you. But no harm. Lots of useless stuff in the aquarium trade.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom