Truth or dare? - Page 3

BettasAreSuperior

Mii said:
five I'll give you all a dare. AcornTheBetta what is your anime crush? BettasAreSuperior I dare to to give me a dare.
Oooo! I could have answered AcornTheBetta 's question. I will answer even tho I am not supposed to. Probably Mako from Legend of Korra....he is soo dreamy....*Ahem* crazy fangirl aside, Mii I dare you to Open the window and scream to the top of your lungs how much you love your mother.
AcornTheBetta said:
THE HECK!? Who watches anime, let alone has a crush on a character? I don't have one I guess since I have watched exactly 0 anime
Um...*AHEM* EXCUSE YOU???!! lol, jk

Mii

BettasAreSuperior said:
Oooo! I could have answered AcornTheBetta 's question. I will answer even tho I am not supposed to. Probably Mako from Legend of Korra....he is soo dreamy....*Ahem* crazy fangirl aside, Mii I dare you to Open the window and scream to the top of your lungs how much you love your mother.

are you sure to want to wake up my neighbors and parents at 12:24?

BettasAreSuperior

Mii said:
Lol....um not I will have mercy. Do not do that dare do this instead: I dare you to post a pic of yourself on the wondering what everyone looks like thread Mii do it!!

AcornTheBetta

Mii said:
Yes! 100%!
Mii said:
me... is that bad?
IDK
BettasAreSuperior said:

Lol Fangirl
BettasAreSuperior said:
Lol....um not I will have mercy. Do not do that dare do this instead: I dare you to post a pic of yourself on the wondering what everyone looks like thread
It has to be up forever tho since I'm going to bed so I can see lol

BettasAreSuperior

Mii are you really going to avoid the dare?? Seriously?

Mii

BettasAreSuperior said:
Mii are you really going to avoid the dare?? Seriously?
done. did it.
truth.

BettasAreSuperior

Mii said:
done. did it.
truth.
Mii , you cannot elude it. look what I said in my first post: I dare you to post a pic of yourself. Not your thumb. I got you this time. Yes!!! lol

Mii

BettasAreSuperior said:
Mii , you cannot elude it. look what I said in my first post: I dare you to post a pic of yourself. Not your thumb. I got you this time. Yes!!! lol
that is not my thumb. it is a close up of my nose. if to wanted my WHOLE face in clear light You should have said so.

BettasAreSuperior

Mii said:
that is not my thumb. it is a close up of my nose. if to wanted my WHOLE face in clear light You should have said so.
Ahhhh...life. Well, anybody wanna ask me?

Mii

BettasAreSuperior said:
Ahhhh...life. Well, anybody wanna ask me?
only if you ask me. truth
BettasAreSuperior what is your secretest secret?

Lucy

Lucy said:
Okay gang, really was hoping we wouldn't have to step in here.
We deleted a post in a thread that was put there on a dare. This was after a moderator asked member not to posts chit chat.

Please do not make extra work for us or this thread will be shut down.
Shutting this down.
We already asked once to please stay out of other threads with dares. Since this request was ignored we are closing this thread,

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom