Truth or dare? - Page 2

NevermindIgnoreMe

BettasAreSuperior said:
Ooooo. AggressiveAquatics you are out for revenge. Ok, I will do it. NevermindIgnoreMe Post your pic on that thread.

Hahaha, lol!
Hmmm. I don't think I'm allowed tbh. Or I totally would. Well maybe, ngl I'm a little intimidated. I don't know how either.

BettasAreSuperior

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Hmmm. I don't think I'm allowed tbh. Or I totally would. Well maybe, ngl I'm a little intimidated. I don't know how either.
Not allowed by who? BTW, AggressiveAquatics did it so, it's only fair you do the same. Also, you just take a pic on your device click on that little image icon on the top of your post and post it. Or you take a pic on your phone send it to google photos, download it and do the steps above.

TheFISH12

BettasAreSuperior said:
Not allowed by who? BTW, AggressiveAquatics did it so, it's only fair you do the same. Also, you just take a pic on your device click on that little image icon on the top of your post and post it. Or you take a pic on your phone send it to google photos, download it and do the steps above.
In the thing where it says occupation it says school. So I assume NevermindIgnoreMe isn't allowed to because of a parent/guardian.

BettasAreSuperior

TheFISH12 said:
In the thing where it says occupation it says school. So I assume NevermindIgnoreMe isn't allowed to because of a parent/guardian.
Ohhh, okay. I see.

RandomFishBoi

I just read through this thread. I have tears of laughter lol. Whoever saw AggressiveAquatics's face, can you describe it to those of us that didn't see it?

TheFISH12

I saw it. Tbh it sounds like I am the only one here to see it. Ah, the power. To describe it I would say- "First off there is a nose, two eyes, two eyebrows, a mouth, and hair." Tbh that is all you need to picture it right?

RandomFishBoi

Nose size, Eye shape/color, eyebrows shape/color, mouth shape/width, hair length/style/color?

If you don't want to say because AggressiveAquatics might not like that than that is understandable, and I will not ask anymore.

TheFISH12

RandomFishBoi said:
Nose size, Eye shape/color, eyebrows shape/color, mouth shape/width, hair length/style/color?

If you don't want to say because AggressiveAquatics might not like that than that is understandable, and I will not ask anymore.
Ya, I'm pretty sure they didn't want it so I didn't say.

BettasAreSuperior

Since NeverMindIgnoreMe isn't going who will go next?

AggressiveAquatics

Lol you can try and describe it I don’t care

TheFISH12

BettasAreSuperior said:
Since NeverMindIgnoreMe isn't going who will go next?
I think it's AggressiveAquatics turn since he asked NevermindIgnoreMe but they weren't able to.

AggressiveAquatics

Truth or dare

BettasAreSuperior

AggressiveAquatics

I dare you to sing an entire sound out loud. I’ll trust that your gonna do it

BettasAreSuperior

AggressiveAquatics said:
I dare you to sing an entire sound out loud. I’ll trust that your gonna do it
LOL. OK. I did it. It was awkward.....

Next person, truth or dare?
Helllooo? Next person, truth or dare? Anybody?

NevermindIgnoreMe

Gah sorry, I had to go eat dinner and do some chores. Yeah, my parents are pretty strict about online stuff. I asked AgressiveAquatics because I knew that wasn't the case with him as he had already done it for a little bit and took it off. I feel kinda bad tho that I can't, would it be ok if I could draw myself and color in my glasses to hide my identity? (I'm decent at drawing realistic things)

And truth or dare! Can I tag you TheFISH12?

BettasAreSuperior

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Gah sorry, I had to go eat dinner and do some chores. Yeah, my parents are pretty strict about online stuff. I asked AgressiveAquatics because I knew that wasn't the case with him as he had already done it for a little bit and took it off. I feel kinda bad tho that I can't, would it be ok if I could draw myself and color in my glasses to hide my identity? (I'm decent at drawing realistic things)

And truth or dare! Can I tag you TheFISH12?
It's fine! Oh, okay, I see. TheFISH12 has no been active for 1 and 1/2 hours so we have to wait a bit sadly.

TheFISH12

Ok I am here now! I pick truth!

NevermindIgnoreMe

TheFISH12 said:
Ok I am here now! I pick truth!
What is your gender? I really know nothing about you except you don't have a ton of experience in the hobby, or on FishLore for that matter, and you've just turned 20. So I'll go easy on you, this time...

AcornTheBetta

Lol interesting thread, but this could get odd fast... I'll still play tho

Cowardlyslimeball

Tell me when it's my turn, I have no idea what's going on lol :;bananacool

Lucy

Okay gang, really was hoping we wouldn't have to step in here.
We deleted a post in a thread that was put there on a dare. This was after a moderator asked member not to posts chit chat.

Please do not make extra work for us or this thread will be shut down.

Bettamay

Lucy said:
Okay gang, really was hoping we wouldn't have to step in here.
We deleted a post in a thread that was put there on a dare. This was after a moderator asked member not to posts chit chat.

Please do not make extra work for us or this thread will be shut down.
What do you mean? What happened? Did the thread interfere with another thread?

AcornTheBetta

Everyone: What I think what Lucy means is don't tell someone to do something stupid. If there is a dare, just make it so it won't hurt the person in anyway and all will be fine.

BettasAreSuperior

Ok, well I guess TheFISH12 hasn't answered to NevermindIgnoreMe 's truth question. In the meantime, next person truth or dare?

AcornTheBetta

BettasAreSuperior said:
Ok, well I guess TheFISH12 hasn't answered to NevermindIgnoreMe 's truth question. In the meantime, next person truth or dare?
Truth

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta said:
OK, Have you ever picked your nose and/or and ate/tasted your booger?

AcornTheBetta

BettasAreSuperior said:
OK, Have you ever picked your nose and/or and ate/tasted your booger?
Oh god. Yes to ate a booger. Lol don't judge me! I was like 4 and I had a runny nose so I tried it lol. Not my proudest or brightest moment, but whatever

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta said:
Oh god. Yes to ate a booger. Lol don't judge me! I was like 4 and I had a runny nose so I tried it lol. Not my proudest or brightest moment, but whatever
LOL, ahh....that's funny. You can ask next.

AcornTheBetta

Truth or Dare?

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta

BettasAreSuperior said:
Do you currently have a crush on someone?

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta said:
Do you currently have a crush on someone?
Ha! Yes. But I am not revealing who it is, lol!

Truth or dare?

AcornTheBetta

BettasAreSuperior said:
Ha! Yes. But I am not revealing who it is, lol!

Truth or dare?
Lol. I figure out somehow lol
Truth

Mii

AcornTheBetta said:
Truth
what is your worst fear?
truth.

AcornTheBetta

Mii said:
what is your worst fear?
truth.
Needles.
What is your worst fear?
Truth

Mii

AcornTheBetta said:
Needles.
What is your worst fear?
Truth
also needles and also crawling through skinny, low cieling caves.

Aquariumlover1357

Just hopping in here. Truth or dare (to anyone)?

AcornTheBetta

Aquariumlover1357 said:
Just hopping in here. Truth or dare (to anyone)?
Truth

Aquariumlover1357

Aww come on. Why is everyone doing truths today? Who is your least favorite immediate family member (why.....)?

Mii

fine. dare. although you're many miles away from me so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you I actually did it I can't prove anything.

AcornTheBetta

Aquariumlover1357 said:
Aww come on. Why is everyone doing truths today? Who is your least favorite immediate family member (why.....)?
Hmmm. My little brother.

Mii

instead of me choosing truth or dare, how about you choose for me. hit me with your best shot.

AcornTheBetta

Mii said:
instead of me choosing truth or dare, how about you choose for me. hit me with your best shot.
I choose dare for you. Someone else can make it up tho

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta said:
Truth
lol, better keep an eye on you.
Aquariumlover1357 said:
Probably my aunt.
Mii said:
Agreed.

Anybody, Hit me with a dare even tho it is like 12:15 am, past midnight.

AcornTheBetta

BettasAreSuperior said:
lol, better keep an eye on you.

Probably my aunt.

Agreed. Hit me with a dare ven tho it is like 12:15 am, past midnight.
Oh yeah. Happy weekend lol

BettasAreSuperior

AcornTheBetta said:
Oh yeah. Happy weekend lol
Lol, happy weekend to you too! At 12:15 am past midnight!

Anybody wanna dare me?

Mii

five I'll give you all a dare. AcornTheBetta what is your anime crush?(if you have one but like every one has one right? no just me?)BettasAreSuperior I dare to to give me a dare.

AcornTheBetta

Mii said:
five I'll give you all a dare. AcornTheBetta what is your anime crush? BettasAreSuperior I dare to to give me a dare.
THE HECK!? Who watches anime, let alone has a crush on a character? I don't have one I guess since I have watched exactly 0 anime

Mii

AcornTheBetta said:
THE HECK!? Who watches anime, let alone has a crush on a character? I don't have one I guess since I have watched exactly 0 anime
me... is that bad?

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom