Truly Hd Backgrounds?

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Does anyone know where to source a truly high definition background? If you tell me deepblue, my response is that while my 8k, nearly 100 dollar background from them fit perfectly on my 65, there is no definition there. I could have done better with Microsoft paint as far as quality of the picture. I was sorely disappointed in how blurry the picture was. It was their mermaid with mirror image and while you can tell it's not really NSFW, it's definitely seriously lacking definition. I'd like real world reviews if anyone has them for a blown up image. This will be going onto a 180. I just want to see if there are options before I paint this behemoth of a tank. At that point, its permanent as I will not ever find the motivation to scrape off 12 square feet of paint.

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wraithen said:
Does anyone know where to source a truly high definition background? If you tell me deepblue, my response is that while my 8k, nearly 100 dollar background from them fit perfectly on my 65, there is no definition there. I could have done better with Microsoft paint as far as quality of the picture. I was sorely disappointed in how blurry the picture was. It was their mermaid with mirror image and while you can tell it's not really NSFW, it's definitely seriously lacking definition. I'd like real world reviews if anyone has them for a blown up image. This will be going onto a 180. I just want to see if there are options before I paint this behemoth of a tank. At that point, its permanent as I will not ever find the motivation to scrape off 12 square feet of paint.
Why not make a 3d background

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
A 3d background isnt out of the permanent equation, but it is ruled out for the next 10 months.

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I wont be home. I just threw a cheap black background on. It looks terrible but the tank is planted now so most people wont even notice.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom