Trouble sending posts

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
I don't know why but I seem to be having a hard time sending posts. I'll click on "post" and it'll sit and sit and won't do anything. I'll have to copy my post, exit out and re-post and then it'll go through, but why? Is it because of all the moving graphics on here? I don't mean to complain, but I do have a hard time scrolling and reading through posts with all the motion graphics in the signatures.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I somtimes have that problem also but not often. I don't know about the signatures, Mike would have to answer that.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I wouldn't think that it would have to do with the graphics since they are not on the page you post messages from. It could be the forum, your internet connection and/or your computer? The forum will sometimes get a little slow for me, but usually its pretty fast.

Does anyone else have this same prob?

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
I turned my ad block on to block the moving adds and such at the bottom of other's signatures and at the top of the forum, and I haven't had a problem since.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good to know

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
:  It just did it again,   I type a post, spell check and then add a smiley.  When the smiley goes on, all the typed post dissappears.  What am I doing wrong?    This has happened three times, and I don't have patience for retyping something I have spent a lot of time and thought composing.   Help

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Try putting the smiley on before you spellcheck. It always works for me and I have done a lot of posting.

Rose

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks,                                 
  Seems a no brainer, but I was just surprised it happened.  The first time, I didn't put the two things together.  Somethings with the computer are still Greek to me.....   I looked at your pix, you really have some lovely children, I was interested in the flowers also, couldn't see anything.  You see I have a nursery up here and also love flowers....
April

Terry

Valued Member
Reaction score
Eskie - glad you figured it out. I too have removed viewing the signatures - they do nothing for me other than make it more difficult to read the posts.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom