Tropical Fish That Like to Play With Other Fish ?

Kevinthebreeder

I like how goldfish are so frendly to other fish but my tank is too small and the tropical climate is too hot. Is there any other alternative ? Particularly fish that like to play with other fish.

AggressiveAquatics

There’s your normal schooling fish like tetras, danios, rasboras etc... but they don’t really “play” together. Maybe something like corys

Upvote 0

Evergreen2

Rummynose Tetra from what little I've seen school fairly close. Corys are always fun to watch. I love them to death as I have three different species and am most likely planning on getting a 4th as soon as I get another tank cycled and set up.

Upvote 0

RandomFishBoi

Loaches are known to interact with each other and other fish often. It is entertaining to watch them have little play fights over food, or clean the any food particles off the side of another fish. Sometimes, especially when kept with no other loaches, they will school with other fish species. For example, years ago I had a single clown loach who liked to school with a large group of tiger barbs. In some cases, loaches are so interactive that it becomes a problem, as slow and delicate fish become stressed and bothered by the loaches activities.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tup
Replies
Views
Tryne
Replies
Views
SLuGz
Replies