trip to petsmart

Shiba

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Didn't bring home any new cup-babies sadly, but I got stuff to set up a tank sor my female so she doesn't have to share with frogs.
I was apalled whenever I saw the pamphlet said 1 quart of water and weekly water changes for a betta.
And they have like 20 CT's, but they're small.
And that was my trip, lol.

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
OMG, don't get me started on Petsmart. My Petsmart is a ****' joke! I can't stand those big-chain type pet stores. Please, look into a local store, one that cares for it's fish. I did when I got my betta, best decision I've ever made.

chrisb01

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Like I posted on another thread about the chain stores such as PetCo, PetSupermarket, PetSmart and so on, chances are that you know more about the price of eggs in China than they do about fish or fish keeping.

pinksprklmonkey

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I totally agree, but I am always conflicted. I never want to support their business by buying their fish because I know they will just replace them. On the other hand, I want to save all those little fishes. I always think, "Why should they have to stuffer? They didn't do anything, I should save them." I guess there is no way to do both.

Shiba

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My local mom and pop shop is the same way though
it's just so sad
there's another fish place way in the city, i'm gonna look into going there

bettalover77

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Between walmart, petsmart, and petco The worst to the least worse is this: Petsmart, Petco, Walmart

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
bettalover77 said:
Between walmart, petsmart, and petco The worst to the least worse is this: Petsmart, Petco, Walmart
HI bettalover! Please be sure to check the dates on the threads before replying.
This one is several months old.
Thanks!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads