Trip Out Maidenhead Aquatics Photos Fish That Catch Your Eye

Discussion in 'Misc. Photos' started by grantm91, Apr 20, 2017.

1. grantm91

grantm91Fishlore VIPMember

Silver arowana[​IMG]
    Gold lazer corys [​IMG]
    High white fin tetrra[​IMG][​IMG] a black arowana i forget the name[​IMG]
    Large bleeding heart tetera [​IMG] figure8 puffer[​IMG][​IMG] assorted coral gardens [​IMG][​IMG]

@APierce if i had a brackish setup id be bringing home a figure 8 lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

Thanks for sharing :) I love those high fin tetras, haven't seen them before :)

3. OP
    OP
    grantm91

Was the best thing i seen today because ive never seen them before either, i have no room for another school i have the columbian red fins i wish i had those lol

4. Redshark1

Redshark1Well Known MemberMember

Nice I like the Cory's most. Maybe they would go well with my Neons hehe!

Which branch please?

5. OP
    OP
    grantm91

Barnet hill the kidiminster one i probably would have gotten 2 but they were on acclimatisation lol they also had neons that were just blue should have got a pic they really stood out.

6. Redshark1

Redshark1Well Known MemberMember

My nearest Maidenhead store in Leeds is very good. The display of fish is stunning. It's relatively expensive but the only place I'd buy Neons as both batches I received were 100% healthy.

All other Neons I've tried had a mixture of devastating disease (mainly Columnaris) and genetic imperfections such as bent spines.

I think Maidenhead staff attitude is good as when I reported the only dead Neon I've ever seen in their tanks they whipped it out pronto and apologised.

Some stores allow dead fish to float around in the tanks LOL!

7. OP
    OP
    grantm91

I know what your saying only been to maidenhead twice and its the best ive seen for variety and price for me its all il be using from now on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice