Triop Cancriformis

BillynJennifer
I have hatched and grown the regular Triop Longicaudatus several times. I have 2 alive and well right now. I wish I can find someone that has some Triop Cancriformis eggs. If you have some, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know.

BillynJennifer
I don't know who moved my thread, but I appreciate you doing so. Thanks a bunch.

Keystone
Sent you a message regarding this

JoeCamaro
You can get eggs at your local Hobby Lobby store. Don't forget to use the 40% coupon from their website.

Blitzar
You can get eggs at your local Hobby Lobby store. Don't forget to use the 40% coupon from their website.

These are not among the species available from Toyops. Otherwise, I'd have some to sell!

JoeCamaro
These are not among the species available from Toyops. Otherwise, I'd have some to sell!

Oh. Me and my big mouth (or should I say fat fingers?).

My bad.

Blitzar
Oh. Me and my big mouth (or should I say fat fingers?).

My bad.
It's fine! I was surprised to find out they didn't have any.

BillynJennifer
I got the Toyops Gigantic Triops at Hobby Lobby that were supposed to be Cancriformis eggs, but they ended up being Longicaudatus instead. The Longs are growing really well, but they don't have the same pattern or max size as the Cancs.

Blitzar
I got the Toyops Gigantic Triops at Hobby Lobby that were supposed to be Cancriformis eggs, but they ended up being Longicaudatus instead. The Longs are growing really well, but they don't have the same pattern or max size as the Cancs.
Same thing happened to me.

BillynJennifer
Same thing happened to me.

They also had Ghost Triops, which were supposed to be albino cancs. After the first mix up, I don't think I'll try another one of their kits.

Blitzar
They also had Ghost Triops, which were supposed to be albino cancs. After the first mix up, I don't think I'll try another one of their kits.
I tend to avoid them, but I want to try their 'Space Fish in a Jiff' kit, as it's basically annual killies for cheaper than I've found anywhere else (don't wory, I won't use the tank).

BillynJennifer
I tend to avoid them, but I want to try their 'Space Fish in a Jiff' kit, as it's basically annual killies for cheaper than I've found anywhere else (don't wory, I won't use the tank).

I've been trying to decide if I want to try that also.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
UniqueShark
Replies
Views
2211Nighthawk
Replies
Views
Alexolotl
Replies
Views