Triop Cancriformis Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by BillynJennifer, Apr 19, 2018.

1. BillynJenniferValued MemberMember

I have hatched and grown the regular Triop Longicaudatus several times. I have 2 alive and well right now. I wish I can find someone that has some Triop Cancriformis eggs. If you have some, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know.

2. BillynJenniferValued MemberMember

I don't know who moved my thread, but I appreciate you doing so. Thanks a bunch.

3. KeystoneWell Known MemberMember

Sent you a message regarding this

4. JoeCamaroWell Known MemberMember

You can get eggs at your local Hobby Lobby store. Don't forget to use the 40% coupon from their website.

5. lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

These are not among the species available from Toyops. Otherwise, I'd have some to sell!

6. JoeCamaroWell Known MemberMember

Oh. Me and my big mouth (or should I say fat fingers?).

My bad.

7. lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

It's fine! I was surprised to find out they didn't have any.

8. BillynJenniferValued MemberMember

I got the Toyops Gigantic Triops at Hobby Lobby that were supposed to be Cancriformis eggs, but they ended up being Longicaudatus instead. The Longs are growing really well, but they don't have the same pattern or max size as the Cancs.

9. lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

Same thing happened to me.

10. BillynJenniferValued MemberMember

They also had Ghost Triops, which were supposed to be albino cancs. After the first mix up, I don't think I'll try another one of their kits.

11. lilabug4545Well Known MemberMember

I tend to avoid them, but I want to try their 'Space Fish in a Jiff' kit, as it's basically annual killies for cheaper than I've found anywhere else (don't wory, I won't use the tank).

12. BillynJenniferValued MemberMember

I've been trying to decide if I want to try that also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice