Trins Tropicl Fish Question

1. Ms rose

Ms rose Well Known Member Member

has anyone ordered plants or fish from this site? and if so, hwo was the transaction and quality?

2. NLindsey921

NLindsey921 Well Known Member Member

I have. The fish are awesome quality. Plants are good as well. Just wish they came a little bigger.

3. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

thanx i am going to order a white spot rubber lip pleco from there, and wanted to c if anyone has had a bad experiance with them. thanx for your input

4. handsome

handsome Valued Member Member

i was going to order from live aquaria, i’vevread mixed reviews

5. DarkOne

DarkOne Well Known Member Member

There's a lot of regulars here that love Trins and have excellent reviews.

6. handsome

handsome Valued Member Member

trins doesn’t seem to have a large selection?

7. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

THANK YOU GUYS!!! im going to place on order of both pleco and plants also a rabbot snail lol. ill let everyone know how it all goes. thanx again everyone

8. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

THANK YOU GUYS!!! im going to place on order of both pleco and plants also a rabbot snail lol. ill let everyone know how it all goes. thanx again everyone

EDIT TO ADD: dont know why it posted 3 times, sorry mods

9. NLindsey921

I ordered a black devil snail last shipment and it's beautiful.

10. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

thanx. im gooing to order a yellow rabbit snail, are the devils peaceful and same perams ie::, ph, hardness ect....?

11. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

do you have a pic? just curious what they look like (although a simple google search will show me lol) but be nice to cc it cuz it came from where i want to order also

12. NLindsey921

Not the best pic cause I just took it with my phone and his back is to me. He's really dark and beautiful. His shell is flawless. He just has a couple specks of sand on it right now. 2d031fc3d6d017c62dfe8eb7d2482f7e.jpg

13. NLindsey921

I have a golden rabbit as well but I got him from fish gallery.

14. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

oh he is so dark! is his body black? if so thats so nice! is the rabbit snail social? (meaning up during the day in this case lol). very nice. thanx for the pic. im going to look them up and check them out. do they need any special care or the same as most/all snails?

15. NLindsey921

His body is black. My rabbit snail is out and about during the day most of the time and they have just about the same care as the rest of the snails. I have them in a tank with 3 mystery snails, 1 of which I also got from Trins

16. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

hey, thanx alot for your time! i am going to go for it on trins. im placing an order wed so ill update this threadd once they come in. thank you again everyone, much appriciated

17. NLindsey921

No problem. I love sharing.

18. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

well i took the plunge an ordered two diff crypts and 1 adf, 1 rabbit snail, and 1 rubber nose pleco on wed. but they still havnt shipped... how long did it take for yalls orders o ship? im so excited i keep refreshing my email to c if they shipped out. but i think tomarrow is i read that she ships mon tues wed, and sat so we will c. ill update here when shipment arrives.

19. dwarfpufferlover

dwarfpufferlover Well Known Member Member

She usually takes a few days to ship out I’ve noticed on my past few orders so it should be normal.

20. OP
    OP
    Ms rose

tthanx alot! im going threw that "did it ship, did it ship?" fase lol im so excited.i unfortunatly couldnt afford over night at $45 so i went with 2-3 day at $15 so that could proove to be a bad choice. but i emailled making sure she thought the 2 3 day ship was ok for what i ordered and she said yes. that the fish that need overnight will state so on the discription page. one thing i am weiry about is that she doesnt put" live fish" because sometimes i guess, they will hold them longer during shipping which will void her guarentee, but if it isnt labled then how will the shippers know to be carful and handle with care? she also said no "fragile" sign or "handle with care" for same reason...