Tried hand feeding my Columbian sharks

Discussion in 'Columbian Shark' started by ColumbianShark3, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ColumbianShark3

ColumbianShark3 Valued Member Member

Came pretty close, they kept coming right up to me but never bit the krill, hopefully I can get them to hand feed in my indoor pond

2. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Nice!

Hey, I was looking around online at stuff for the fishroom yesterday and I thought about your fish when I saw this. Do you have TSC where you live?

The price seems great for a 300 gallon "pond"! When I worked at the LFS, we used these for curing live rock, and there was one that became pretty much like a SW pond... the boss took all the coolest marine fish in the store and put them in there. The customers really liked it and the fish were really cool to watch.

3. OP
    OP
    ColumbianShark3

hhmmm I think that rubbermaid from TSC is to big for the space I have, so I will probably still go with the Freeland, its at RuralKing here for only 67$, wish I could do the other :(

4. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Cool, keep in mind they will outgrow that one as well. ;)

5. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

careful handfeeding...ive had a 13 inch oscar land on the floor not expecting it ...its not fun...and the colum shark can do that and more ;)

6. OP
    OP
    ColumbianShark3

will do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice