Touching Angels

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I don't know about your angels (whoever has them), but my baby angels DO let me touch them. They're so used to my hands that they don't really mind them when I put them in my tank. Ever since they hatched from eggs, I've been performing daily water changes, so they've had to deal with my hands ever since they came into existence lol. It's so funny. Of course, for most of the part they swim up to me for food - they know "food comes out of the hands", so that's most likely why they're not afraid of my hands. I can simply put my hands into my tank, and sort of "glide" my fingers over the fins and bodies of my baby angels - they just swim as if nothing was happening. They don't mind my hands touching their bodies. As for the parents, they'll let me touch them from time to time, but they're much more cautious and they'd rather not be touched. Though they'll nip at my fingers when food is coming, of course. As for the babies, once again, they also nip at my hands once they're in the water. When I submerge my hand in the water holding a few flakes, they'll jump at my hand like crazy trying to get the food out of it, lol .

Do your angels let you touch them?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes they do!!! In fact they are such nuisiances at times when I'm working in the tank They also peck at my arms, and some times when I reach for something they will scoot into my hand.
Aren't they funny/ I love them.
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh, Isabella, that is obvious. You must be having such a time letting them go. You have been such a good and loving Angel Mommy.

Rose

Ryan.O.

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yes i really love my Angels too. They dont let me touch yet but they eat out of my hands it is really cool..... They are my favourite fish in my tank.

Callum The Cat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My are angles are cool i love my angle's but one of them died this morning :'( He (just quessing it was a he) was black and was named sable ;D Callum!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
callum I'm sorry to hear that, were you having issues with your tank?
Carol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom