Reaction score
Anyone seen this yet?

Obviously not designed by anyone with fishkeeping experience! >

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That is 3.09 US gallons! That is not even hardly big enough to hold one fish. This is totally ridiculous and very EXPENSIVE at 30 British Pounds!

Thank you for sharing.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I wouldn't put any fish in this "tank". I don't even know if "tank" is a proper name for it. I personally wouldn't even keep a Betta in anything smaller than 10 gallons.

FishFyer

Reaction score
That can't be good for any fish...and to top it off it says little to no maintenance since when does a a well cared fish have little to no maintenance?

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What I want to know is how the heck you're going to fit a filter and heater into that contraption...
Plus it's so thin a fish could hardly turn aroung in there.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known
Reaction score
the only fish I would put in that would be a plastic fish!!! do it like a decoration!! Miley p.s. it would be cool!! and a lot healthier for any possible fish that would go in there.

shollia

Reaction score
Yeah I saw a video that showed this on youtube... was looking up fish tanks and came across it. It looks neat, but I'd never even think about putting fish in it. Maybe some plants but that would be it.

Here it is.... I just laugh when the guy says he cleans it ONCE A MONTH.... sigh....
I do like the side panel that controls filter, air pump and temp though, that's pretty neat.

Icicle

Reaction score
I think it's pretty cruel - I hate when things like this are marketed and encouraged because unfortunately people believe it.... and then don't understand when things go wrong.

dazzler

Reaction score
why oh why don't designers think!!! instead of hanging one on the wall , put one inside the wall to be viewed from both sides. kinda like a feature window but with a difference... this is just the start of a wonderful idea I have just need a house to do it in now. at least a foot wide three foot long you catch my drift... I could ramble on about this forever...oh by the way those frames ARE great for fish I am going to buy one and put PLASTIC FISH in there that way I will also do once a month maintenance too!!!!! bah hum bug all for a quick buck

Dazzler

New Threads